BY BISSELL #9 in Carpet Cleaning Machines

Find steam cleaners and floor polishers at Target.com! Remove up to 99% of odor-causing bacteria when you use the bissell spotbot pet carpet cleaner with bissell 2x pet stain & odor formula and water. Just push a button and enjoy hands-free, permanent pet-stain removal. It has preset cleaning cycles that automatically spray, brush, and remove both surface and tough pet stains and odors. The hand-held cord and cleaning tool are perfect for upholstery, stairs, and auto interiors. see more...

Megan M.
Des Moines, IA
This cleaner is super handy and convenient. You can set it on a spot, push a button and walk away. However, I’ve went through several of these cleaners because the self cleaning feature breaks and won’t spin or suck up water. You also need to be careful if you are using a cleaning solution, only use solution for the spot bot cleaner, do not use upright carpet cleaner machine solution. This was the cause of one of my spot bots breaking. The hose had great suction as well. I think the price point for this machine is great as well. It’s worth the money! I definitely would recommend this cleaner to anyone with pets
Krystal S.
Key West
I have only used this manually cleaning the floor. Every time I have dirty water in the tank and cleaner carpets so it works. It was fairly affordable. However when i pick it up it leaks..
Lyndsay S.
Binghamton , NY
Having a cat and kids the Bissell Spot Bot is a must have. This portable steamer allows removal of spills or pet mess from carpets and furniture quickly and with ease. There are two options for removal, you can place the machine directly over the area that needs to be cleaned or there is a brush for harder to reach stairs and furniture. My only complaint is when using the machine it does leave a strange looking round spot where you cleaned but I will usually run the vacuum over it when dry and that takes care of it! This is definitely worth the price!
Amy G.
Fallbrook, CA
I've had four of these machines in four years. They've all had leaky "dirty water" bins. Yuck! The older models worked better but the plastic casings broke. The new model is more solid but has terrible suction, leaving a big dirty soggy wet spot on the carpet. It's a great idea but they're so cheaply made with such poor quality control! I've learned my lesson and won't be replacing this one. Clearly they are all this bad and it wasn't just a fluke. Save your money and take time to use a real shampooing machine.
Desiree G.
Alachua, FL
The best!! Absolutely worth every penny. Gets stains out in a jiffy. We use it for much more than pet accidents! If my kids spill juice, food or anything that stains the carpet, This gets it right up. This is also great for children who are potty training and have an accident in the bed. You can use the hose and get the pee right out of the mattress! I love this thing!!!
Lisa O.
LAFAYETTE, IN
This is a great convenience product. We bought it because of our cats. The Spot Bot cleans, but not as effectively as we had hoped. Sometimes we needed to reclean an area. It also leaves the area rather wet. However, it saves a lot of time & energy, do that's a win!
Randi K.
Springfield, MO
I love the automatic function on this machine! It's perfect if you can catch your pet's mess before it dries, but if you're too late, the shampoo will mask the smell for a couple days but then you're back to stinky pet smells again.
Karla B.
We were given this as a christmas present and absolutely love it! We have kids and pets so were in need of a carpet cleaner. I like the spotbot because it is easy to move around to the specific area needed to be cleaned. This is very light and easy to use! You just fill up the container with solution and water, put the spotbot over the stain, and press go. In about 3 minutes, the spotbot will beep to let you know it is done. This has worked great on cat pee spots. One issue I have found is that after you run the machine over the baseball size cat pee spot, it seams to spread. I think this is because the cat pee spot expands in the foam layer under the carpet. I haven't used the detachable hose yet so do not know how that works.
Sara H.
South Orange, NJ
When I moved I had a problem with my cat peeing outside of his litter box. I thought my couch and mattress were ruined until I purchased the SpotBot. It was easy to put together, the instructions on using it were simple and it has been very very effective. It does use a lot of cleaner which is the only negative I can think of, but that is the case for any cleaner of this sort. The cleaner itself smells very fresh and clean. I highly recommend this for any pet owner.
Kristine O.
Marrero, LA
The Bissell Spotbot Pet is ESSENTIAL if you have carpets and pets. It's a bit on the pricey side, but I really think that it pays for itself pretty quickly. My dog has had accidents or gotten sick on carpet before and this cleans the mess right up without any problems. It is a little loud, though, so your pet might get spooked when it turns on.
Kristie W.
Pensacola, FL
Does this work on rugs to and if so will it harm the hardwood floors under the rug?
Christen F.