BY BISSELL #39 in Carpet Cleaners

Bissell Spot Lifter 2X Portable Carpet Cleaner, 1719Z: Cleans carpet, upholstery and stairs Cordless Up to 15-minute run time Stationary cleaning brush Spray and suction cleans and dries in 1 step 12-oz dirty tank capacity Portable carpet cleaner model# 1719Z see more...

mary d.
I use this on my carpets, cloth furniture, and even the seats of my car. It gets the stains out, but it does take a lot of elbow work. It is good for small messes and protects. I wouldn’t but this one again due to the hose breaking fairly quickly.
Rhea A.
Rochester, NY
This was given to me by my mother Inlaw as a Christmas gift. We had just gotten a puppy. The size is convenient but it is very efficient at cleaning up all of mess my pup leaves behind . It cleans up accidents with no trace or smell left behind.
Maja M.
I bought this in Target despite mixed reviews. It works great on fresh stains, extracts dirt and smells. The only con is that you have to charge it a very long time and then It works only 15-20min.
Kamryn B.
Dallas
I use this for when my puppy has potty problems! It works but is very heavy and loud. It is easy to use and effective. It was a bit pricey but worth it. I just wish it was easier to get the juice for it.
Lauren E.
Hyattsville, MD
Having pets around, this was the best investment when we lived in an apartment. Cleaning up pet accidents while you're potty training a puppy becomes commonplace but with the Bissell it doesn't have to be a pain. I appreciate the effectiveness of the machine and it made house training a puppy much easier.
Stephanie T.
Conroe, TX
This gadget is such a lifesaver if you have kids or pets. I've had emergency clean ups from child & pet vomit before. I have cream colored rugs and this seems to be the preferred landing spot for said projected vomit. Just a quick mix of the cleaner and fill the valve with water, put this bad boy over the spot and let it do it's magic.
Chantel N.
I have pets and this carpet cleaner is a life saver! Not only are all of the cleaners nice smelling but they are super effective as well! Even if you come home to a stain thats been there all day, this spot lifter STILL removers it from the carpet. I would recommend this to anyone with a carpet and children/ pets!
Ashley P.
Logansport, IN
Very handy to have around. Light and portable, and great for cleaning up little carpet messes. I prefer a bigger carpet cleaner for a larger area, but this is perfect if you have small children that seem to spill everything. I found it very easy to clean too!
Chelsea W.
Alpena, MI
The Bissell Spot Lifter 2x portable Carpet Cleaner is great to spot clean carpets. It gets hard to treat spot out. It works great, defiantly effective. It is easy to use and its not a big product so it is easy to carry around and store. I would recommend it!
Mara A.
This little guy comes in so handy with small spills and stains on the carpets or when puppet has had too much to drink. It's portable and light weight. I recommend to anyone looking for a cleaner that you can travel with and still use in the home.