BY BISSELL

The bissell rewind smartclean vacuum is designed to effectively pull out the embedded dirt in your carpets and upholstery. It has a clean carpet sensor that flashes a green light when cleaning is done. The clean filter indicator lets you know when the filter has to be replaced for trouble-free maintenance. Its hepa filter traps harmful allergens like pollen and dust mites, leaving your home clean. This bissell carpet cleaner vacuum uses helix-cleaning technology that pushes large dust particles or debris to the tanks bottom for superior cleaning. The bagless vacuum cleaner has an easy-to-empty bin for quick dirt disposal. It has 5 height... see more...

Lisa B.
I loved this vacuum. It picked up wonderfully. It recently broke. I had it for awhile though. I mistakenly purchased a different ones from Bissell. I regret it. I am going to go back and get this one.
Tori H.
Shenandoah, IA
This is the first vacuum I bought for myself. I stood in the store for a long time trying to decide on a vacuum. I picked this one and I haven't been disappointed. It really gets down into the carpet and cleans it. I love the Febreeze filter. Every time I vacuum it smells so nice. I love how the cord rewinds and I don't have to do it. I am happy I picked this vacuum and I tell all my friends. The only downfall is that the base of the vacuum is very wide so it doesn't get into tight spaces very well but the attachments are great.
evelyn r.
Old Forge, PA
Skip the high priced vacuum for this Bissell vacuum. I have a cleaning busIness an have 3 of these. No loss of suction. Works wonderful on hard floors with bare floor tool that is sold separately.
noel l.
Just bought one of these and cleaned my whole house! I love it. I was embarrassed at how much dirt it picked up but my home is clean now:)
Angel S.
Saint Clair, MO
I did not like this vacuum. It's not worth a dime of you ask me. It just blows the debris right out the back of the vacuum.
Cristaly B.
Pretty great product and it will definitely clean your carpet 100%
Heavy but easy to use and glide across