BY BISSELL #10 in Carpet Cleaning Machines

Find Steam Cleaners And Floor Polishers at Target.com! With the BISSELL DeepClean Essential Deep Cleaning System, you can easily get out the embedded dirt, stains & odors that vacuums can't reach. Plus, you can freshen the whole room when you use the BISSELL Deep Clean + Refresh with Febreze Freshness Formula included. The DirtLifter PowerBrush and a pressurized spray gently loosen and lift dirt, surprising you with just how much comes out. The patented 2-in-1 tank system makes deep cleaning easy with fewer trips to the sink. And exclusive Heatwave Technology helps maintain constant water temperature throughout the cleaning process. See how great your. see more...

Monica C.
Fresno, CA
I absolutely love this carpet cleaner. My sister had this exact same one and I had to go buy it. It really cleans and you will see the dirtiness in the water. You can use it to clean your car seats since it comes with a tool for it. I clean my couches and carpets and anything you can think of even my mattress
Tricia A.
Roseville, CA
We have two small children and four animals in our home this Bissell has been a Lifeline to keeping my carpets as clean as possible so the baby can grow on the floor was a little expensive but definitely worth it pays for itself in less than a year if you use it
Tia D.
HANOVER, MD
I love my Bissell it is just like having one of the machines from the store the only thing that I can say I don't like is that I have to change out the water more than once when I'm doing the carpet otherwise this is a great product
Crystal G.
When I got home I put this Shampooer together. I then decided to put the shampooer to the test. The water tank is so easy to fill and clean out. It picks up a lot of dirt from my carpet. I like how the roller brush easily picks up the carpet nap. It made my carpet look brand new. Even though this has a smaller tank I only had to dump this tank twice doing my front room. This Shampooer has strong suction power leaving my carpet just damp not soggy!
Megan B.
Mt Sterling , KY
I really love this carpet cleaner! In the past, I've had to fill my cleaners with steaming hot water that was cold by the end of that pass. With the pro heat cleaner, I can just fill it and know that the entire pass will stay warm. And for whatever reason, that gives me peace of mind that my carpets are getting cleaner!
This unit is a little more pricey than a few others, but overall, it's a nice, mid-range priced cleaner!
Annie C.
Milwaukee, WI
Fairly good I do like to wash my carpets once a month to have them professionally cleaned once every 6 months so it does its job pretty well I can't tell you how important it is to wash your carpets especially if your children have allergies like mines more often so this machine really does do its job gets deep down into the dirt
Trista H.
Nicholasville, KY
I have a bissell proheat and love it. It's just powerful enough to clean my house which is not very large. It doesn't take a lot of going over repeatedly to get the job done. I'd definitely recommend one of these.
Rachel B.
Love love love this product! We had a professional cleaner come in and clean my carpets for my new house before we moved in. We bought a nee puppy and needed to rescrub. The dirt and nasty that came up with this product was amazing! Now I know my carpets are clean!
Lauren Y.
Lowell, AR
I love love love this. It picks up so much and it shows how nasty the carpet was when you clean the tank!! It's not too expensive and it's really worth the buy!
Brittney B.
Clarksville, TN
This thing works wonders!!! I love it so much that I offer t to friends when they need to shampoo their carpets too! Perfect for pet messes!
aima j.
jandouba tabarka
it is a professional cleaner !!!!!