BY BISSELL #4 in Carpet Cleaning Machines

6.8 amps of power; HeatWave Technology; express- and deep-clean modes; 11" cleaning path width; includes 3" tough stain tool, accessory bag with detachable hose and pet stain tool see more...

lori S.
Madison
Looking for a carpet cleaner as with spring here and 2 dogs meant muddy paws everywhere. Got this on amazon for a decent price around $170. This exceeded my expectations. It was easy to put together, lightweight, and did a great job cleaning our carpet. Even the attachments were easy to use and cleaned our patio furniture. It picks up a lot of dog hair that the vacuum does not. As for cleaning the hair from the machine it was pretty good- they even include this plastic piece that helps to get hair and gunk out to help prevent clogs. Happy with the investment and would easily recommend for someone looking
Andrea R.
Received this as a just because gift for my mom and it cleaned my carpet so well. Not sure of the cost but from other reviewers it ranges between 100-200 and change. It comes with two trial sizes of cleaning solution. I used one and it finished with one cleaning. I would recommend.
Rachel D.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
For Christmas I bought myself a new carpet cleaner! It was the best thing I could ever do! With lots of research I found that this model was perfect in aiding me clean my rugs and carpet. I ordered from Amazon Prime with ease and it arrived 4 days later! This cleaner will forever be the greatest gift I’ve given myself. Bissell - Proheat 2x Revolution Upright Deep Cleaner - Black/samba Orange
ms s.
91030
Good weight and awesome job done.  Doesn’t dry as much as it could, but it does clean well.  I so need a great carpet shampoo. Funny how buying one of theses is the same price as having someone come and do it for you. I like being able to gran and go myself. Good job
Becki M.
Lansing, MI
It took me MONTHS to decide on a carpet cleaner. I spent a lot of time researching the different features & reading all of the reviews. I have a one bedroom apartment with a cream/tan colored carpet. For most of my time in this apartment I've had one foster cat at a time in addition to my own cat. Foster cats can be messy. I've always spot cleaned my carpets, but it was time to do a good deep cleaning. So I needed a machine that was strong enough to get some set in stains. But I wanted something easy to use & easy to store in a small space. I had in the back of my head that I wanted to go with a Bissell because I'm a big fan of the work they do with local animal rescues. But I did research all types of machines. I kept coming back to this one. It has turned out to be everything I wanted & more.
PROS:
Separate tanks for clean & dirty water, which makes it easier to clean the tanks. A lot of Bissell cleaners have one tank with an internal bladder to separate the water.
Very lightweight & easy to maneuver. So easy to use it almost feels like vacuuming.
Very powerful & cleaned set in stains like it was nothing. Also so powerful that it fluffed my carpet to look new.
Did a good job sucking the water back up out of the carpet.
Easy to clean the machine when you're done.
CONS:
None. Seriously. None.
Ricarda P.
margate
Maravilhoso! Amei limpar o chão com isso! Perfeito! Eu simplesmente amei! No Brasil não acha disso! Graças a Deus aqui tem! Muito bom a finalização ! Amei ! O preço também muito bom! Eu recomendo de olhos fechados! Todas as donas eu casa deve ter !
Hayley R.
I love this carpet cleaner so much. I've used two other kinds before this one and they couldn't compare. It cleans my carpets phenomenally and they dry pretty quickly!
Angela S.
Austin , KY
Love this little light weight carpet cleaner. Super easy to maneuver with a quick fill cleaning spout. My only thing with this is the dirty water tank is a good size but will only hold about a 1/4 of that causing you to stop and dump the tank frequently. Other that that it's great little cleaner for the affordable price. Bissell - Proheat 2x Revolution Upright Deep Cleaner - Black/samba Orange
Carolyn C.
Auburn, NY
my son got me the deep heat pro cleaner i'm sure glad he did with 2dogs and4 cats your house can get messey fast i had dog hair in my carpet one of them throw up all over i used my cleaner it helped get the hair out of the carpet andthe throw up left my rug clean freash smelling and no steans i would tell anyone with pets to try it you won;t be sorry
Lizette L.
Hutto, TX
I absolutely love this steam cleaner! I'm petite and have no problem lifting and moving this thing around. So easy to use! Catches all pet hair and takes out tough stains. I love that it's easy to clean and most of it is see through. Comes with a Deep Reach tool that I can use to pull out pet hair/gunk with too. Love love love this.
ShaNita T.
Elmore, AL
Is there anything that sets this product ahead of the others on the market??
Jessica M.
San Antonio, TX
What makes this product better than others?
mya b.