Bissell Proheat 2X Pet Deep Cleaning System uploaded by Jeanette H.

BY BISSELL #7 in Pet First Aid

• Are you able to use it on a couch? And if so does it work...1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this on there carpets after there pets ha...4 Answers
  • Is this worth to purchase? I have three dogs and would li...1 Answers
Bissell Proheat 2X Pet Deep Cleaning System
  • "This is the best carpet cleaner I have ever used it is especially God when you have carpets Nd new puppies" in 8 reviews
  • "This cleaned our carpet so good, they look brand new." in 3 reviews
kaylee p.
Thank god for this carpet cleaner. With dogs that constantly shed it seems impossible to not have dog hair every where, especially clothes. And it’s not fun having company over and having them deal with it as well. This really saves the day
Kerrie N.
Newalla, OK
Fantastic cleaner! It not only cleans pet messes but also gets greasy mechanic messes as well! I love how deep it cleans making my carpet feel and look new again even after muddy paws and greasy boots
April F.
Oklahoma city, OK
I absolutely love my Bissell. I have gone thru 3 of them so far, due to constantly shampooing carpets due to pets. When I had dogs, they would get in our pond and we had red mud on the property and coral carpets inside. This shampooed was a amazing at getting all that up. Now we have a long haired white cat and she's always shedding. Between my Bissell vacuum and shampooer, I'll never go it another brand.
SAMANTHA S.
Fountain, CO
THIS THING IS A LIFESAVER!!! I have two incredibly clumsy and messy dogs who love to leave messes every chance they get. The Bissell Proheat is up for every challenge they have created for it, from my spilled wine to their indoor discrepancies. I would buy over and over again!
Kimberly N.
Essexville, MI
Love this. When our pitbull was potty training she was using the whole house like an outhouse, thanks to bissell and its decent prices our home is very clean. It smells okay, more like a bleaching agent. Please work on better smells. I would recommend this product to others
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
This is amazing.  I don't have the Pet Cleaning one, but it looks just like this one and I love it.  It is so easy to use and cleans the carpets so good.  It is a little heavy which makes it hard to push around, but I just go slow.  Love that I can purchase this and not have to rent a machine with everyone else's nastiness in it.
Ben P.
Bonsall , CA
I have one of these to use for when my cat (has cancer, can't control bowel movements) has accidents on the floor. Bissell does an astounding job. I'm a man of one brand and Bissell has definitely never let me down in all 34 years of my life.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Bissell BISSELL ProHeat Deep Clean Essential Deep Cleaner - 8852T Best cleaner I have I have had works excellent bought at @Wal-Mart price was good will replace with same if ever goes out pros are works even though I live in country a lot of dirt to my pets are all large breeds and as said before will buy again
BettyJo M.
Cedar Hills, UT
I love this! It really helps clean up your carpet especially when you are training a puppy and just in general. It was worth the $300 price tag and with the donation they offer to homeless pets it made me feel even better about the purchase.
Rosalba V.
National city, CA
This product its good i bought it for my husband disabled dog and he pees everywhere as he cant walk sometimes he goes to the living room and pees this helps get the stain away really recommend to pet owners it they not train or they pee
Jennifer L.
Bellflower, CA
Has anyone used this on there carpets after there pets have had a ops
Paula G.
Littlerock, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Does this help remove the smell of dog as well?
Sarah S.
Moore, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Is this worth to purchase? I have three dogs and would like to have something help clean my carpets but not sure what to buy. It says it's no longer available as well on the website?
carly s.
Boulder City, NV
Are you able to use it on a couch? And if so does it work good?