Bissell Powerlifter Pet Vacuum, 1309

by Bissell

#6 in Vacuums

Bissell Powerlifter Pet Bagless Vacuum, 1309: Triple Action Brush Roll loosens, lifts and removes embedded dirt and pet hair from multiple surfaces Specialized pet tools remove pet hair from upholstery, stairs and hard-to-reach areas Multi-Cyclonic System never loses suction Take cleaning where you need it with a 30' cord and over 10' of cleaning reach Febreze filter with Pet Odor Eliminator to eliminate pet odors and freshen while you vacuum The pet vacuum cleaner is lightweight and maneuverable Bagless technology The Bissell Powerlifter pet hair vacuum 1309 has a 5-year limited warranty Bissell pet vacuum model# 1309

Are these good for both floors and carpets?
Is this a good vacuum for pet hair ? I have two dogs that shed SO MUCH.
Does it struggle to pick up cat fur?
Start your review of Bissell Powerlifter Pet Vacuum, 1309!
How would you rate this product?
Logan M.
Eldon, MO
Bissell Powerlifter Pet Vacuum, 1309 uploaded by Logan M.
I love my Bissell Vacuum. I use it all the time and it is great for picking up little objects. It gets all the dust and dirt. I use it on my hardwoods as well. It was very affordable for a nice vacuum. I would highly recommend this to other family's especially if you have pets and kids! BISSELL Powerforce Helix Turbo Upright Vacuum, 1701U
Jessica T.
Clarksville, TN
Bissell Powerlifter Pet Vacuum, 1309 uploaded by Jessica T.
I really love my vacuum. I’ve had it a little over a year now, and it hasn’t lost any of its power! That being said, it works well at cleaning up new pet hair, but had very little effect on getting the cat hair out of my chair that the cats prefer on my house, which is a real bummer.
Candi W.
Nicholasville, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
This vacuum was great at first. Did it’s job for about a year. Now it barely sucks anything up. Granted it is lightweight and aesthetically pleasing. But for someone with no pets and at the time mainly hard wood floors why did this vacuum just stop working well? I change it properly even clean it randomly. Idk. It is affordable. So maybe if you need something quick and temporarily but I wouldn’t go back and waste my money now.
Meg A.
Columbus, GA
This is a great vaccum I have no issues with it. It gets all the dust and dog hair up and works great. It rolls easily and sturdy. Purple is my favorite color so I like the way it looks. It sucks up everything I need it to and keeps my house looking and feeling clean. I would buy this again. Its great if you have any pets. I recommend buying one.
Marie M.
Kissimmee, FL
This does a great job with cleaning up my pets messes. It steams into the carpet and lifts up as I run it through slowly. I don't think there are any cons with this product. It is kind of pricey for a vacuum, but does a great job in cleaning and I would recommend it for tough stains. Bissell Powerlifter Pet Vacuum, 1309
Heather R.
Guadalupe, CA
This vacuum only lasted my house a year. It was okay, the suction didn’t pull up everything. I had a lot settle under the carpet.
jessica R.
Kissimmee, FL
Bissell Powerlifter Pet Vacuum, 1309 uploaded by jessica R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Uff pero que encanto trabaja espectacular dejo mi alfombra nueva estoy muy feliz la dejo súper limpia con un olor espectacular saco toda mis machas y su fórmula limpiadora es increíble estoy muy feliz de esta compra
Amy T.
Edmond, OK
I like this vacuum as far as having to vacuum goes! I do prefer a bag free vacuum and one where I can see how full the chamber is. It really gets all my pet hair up and I am amazed each time just how much hair my cats leave behind!
KARA :.
Murray
Bissell Powerlifter Pet Vacuum, 1309 uploaded by KARA :.
OMG!! This is the most amazing vacuum! I have a dog that sheds like crazy and this vacuum gets all of her hair out of the carpet! It also picks up a lot of dust! I definitely recommend. I will never buy another vacuum again. Keep in mind that you should not clean up strings or any large pieces of trash with this vacuum. A string from my dogs toy got wrapped around the brush and caused a little bit of smoke but once I cleaned it, it hasn’t done that since.
Jessica H.
Centerton, AR
This Vacuum is Very Good. I had one in past and loved it and just now needed a new one. It Works Great. You have to make sure you put the hose on it or won’t work properly. When I first took out of box I forgot to put the hose on. That’s why it spits things out no where for the dirt to go. Put hose on and works great. I use on number one I have carpet very short. It vacuums extremely well. Best vacuum ever. Will always buy when ever I need another.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Randy R.
San Antonio
il y a 6 mois
Shannon G. il y a 6 mois
This is really the best vacuum I have ever owned. I have 4 dogs, 3 of which are shedders & the power gets up all the dog hair. I've never had a vacuum pick up dog hair so well. The only thing I don't love is how the vacuum is on hard floors. It picks up well, but I feel if I put it on the low setting it doesn't pick up as much. Overall I highly suggest this vacuum.
member-f4556
il y a 8 mois
Beverly M. il y a 8 mois
It's really great for my 7 Chihuahuas that shed the pet head power brush really picks up the dog hair.
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
il y a 2 ans
Soes anyone have theBissell Powerlifter Pet Vacuum, 1309? Is it worth the money? We have 5 animals and their hair breaks, and ours, vacuums it seems lol
Nicole A. il y a un an
We just bought one when we moved into our new house. The previous owners had 2 dogs and I used this vacuum before we moved our stuff in and could not believe how much it got up! The carpet looked like it didn’t even need to be vacuumed. We absolutely love it so far! We also have 2 cats. So we thought it would be a good investment. Lowe’s had it on sale on too long ago.
Cynthia W.
Altoona, PA
il y a 2 ans
Bissell Powerlifter Pet Vacuum, 1309 how well does this work for multiple cats?
misty M. il y a un an
I have dogs and cats and I have to say that this is the best vacuum I have ever used when it comes to pet hair. I'm not blown away by the attachments but the vacuum itself is wonderful!