BY BISSELL #51 in Vacuum Cleaners

Find vacuums and power floor sweepers at Target.com! Pets don t stay in one place and neither should your vacuum. The bissell powerglide advanced pet vacuum with lift-off technology offers 2 vacuums in 1 with no loss of suction* for a complete clean wherever you need it. This lightweight, multi-surface vacuum is perfect for whole rooms and even stairs. Plus, multi-level filtration helps to reduce allergens. You really can get big pet cleanup power in a small package. *tested per iec 60312-1 with multiple dust loadings, results within accepted tolerance of 5%. see more...

Ellen G.
Grand Rapids, MI
Our old vacuum gave out and we were shopping for a new one, debating between a Hoover and a Bissell. One of the biggest deciding factors was the Lift-Off technology, as we have very steep carpeted stairs that are a real pain to clean with an upright machine, and I didn't want to have to purchase a separate handheld one just to do the stairs.

Being that we have two cats and a dog, it was essential to find one that would effectively clean up pet hair, but also get deep down dirt. This model does both.

Some of the best features are (obviously) the Lift-Off canister that you can pop off and carry around, the pet hair tool--which has a rubbery brush--that actually does get up cat fur, powerful motor, and especially the washable filters. Small particles (fine dust, etc) get trapped in the foam filters, which you can easily rinse and dry. I find that it also helps with not having that "doggy" smell after you vacuum.

My only negative issues with this model are that the attachments keep falling off, and I wish that the attachments fit onto the canister for storage... I find myself on another level of the house with the canister, needing an attachment, which is still on the main part of the vacuum. Also, this particular model does not have the automatic cord retractor that some of the others have. Not a deal breaker, but it would be nice.

Overall, I am very happy with this purchase, especially since I found it on sale, it works well, and Bissell as a company is a huge supporter of animal right and very active with pet rescues, and monetary donations to local shelters.
Candi C.
I hated vacuuming until I got this one. It beat out our 2 year old Dyson by far! It pulled up so much dirt, dander, and pet hair that had been left behind. I was both highly disgusted and impressed.
Tanja T.
Our dyson broke and i wasnt about to spend a load of money for a new vaccum! Went to the store and purchased this and i love it more than the dyson. Cleans great!
alicia p.
Works great definitely has that loud vacuum sound but it dose suck up a lot of stuff you can't see with the naked eye