Bissell PowerFresh Steam Mop, 1940 uploaded by Justina W.

BY BISSELL #9 in Steam Mops

Bissell PowerFresh Steam Mop, 1940: Easy scrubber flips down to reach into grout and crevices SmartSet steam control for everything from light cleaning to heavy messes Spring Breeze fragrance discs provide a fresh, clean scent while you mop Removable water tank you can easily fill at the sink Low-profile mop head gets into corners and edges 23' power cord Sanitizes with steam, killing 99 percent of germs and bacteria when used as directed Two different mop pads: one for everyday cleaning and one with scrubbing strips Microban mop pads help prevent the growth of odor-causing bacteria Two-year limited manufacturer's warranty Model 1940 Keeps your home or office environment clean and sanitized Use after decluttering your home Use before and after a home renovation or spring cleaning see more...

Justina W.
Raeford, NC
Literally a huge life saver! With potty training a 3 month old puppy, the hardwood floors have seen their better days but this guy helps keep the floors clean and fresh!!! Love that the mop pads are machine washable and you really only need to use 1 for 1 floor of the house, even though I use 2. My parents love it, I love it and I bet my floors love it too! Honestly the best cleaning purchase we have made!
Lisa M.
This steamer is fantastic ! Comes with scented water and scent disks
Doesn’t hurt my hardwood floors and cleans grout ! Bissell BISSELL PowerFresh Steam Mop - 1940
Lacey H.
Titusville, FL
Great Steam mop for our tile floors. The only issue I've had is that the cap for the water tank had to be replaced for cracking within 6 months of purchasing. It is very affordable at $80 that includes a few scent packs and the cleaning pads. I love that you can easily purchase additional scent pads and cleaning cloth pads at the store for about $20. The clits are easily washed in the washer. Good amount of steam and so easy to use!
Samantha H.
A step up from a sniffer wet mop. I'd use a swifter for light cleaning. And this steam mop for moderate cleaning. By I don't think it effectively cleans in grout or tile, so I would classify it as a means of effective deep cleaning. But the heat definitely gives a hygienic feel!
Dena R.
salem, OR
Bought this at best buy. I usually use after I mop my floors just for extra sanitation and because the cloth cover will pick up harder to remove dirt. This is the first steam mop ive used and been pretty happy with it. Ive had it over a year now and it still works great.
Kayla C.
Shasta Lake, CA
We love our stream mop and it works so darn well. We have three kids and two dogs so cleaning our laminate floors can be a pain but this thing makes it so easy. All you do is fill it up with water and go. It can't get any easier then that.
Kayla M.
Winter haven , FL
I enjoyed this product. It worked well and seems very durable. I expect it to last for many years. It is top quality but I think it is overpriced for something that is just a steam mop. Otherwise awesome product!
Stephanie H.
Schaumburg, IL
I love this mop! I purchased it after looking at many amazon reviews. It comes with two cloths so you can use one until it gets dirty and switch it out. This is especially helpful if you throw it in with the laundry every other week. I love that it also has 3 settings for steam. I have hardwood floors that get a lot of stickiness and this is perfect for that!
Carissa O.
Love this steam mop. Water tank lasts a long time on lightest setting and still a decent amount of time on heaviest steam setting. It really picks up a lot of dirt and grime from the floors and leaves them feeling and looking great. I like that you have the option to add scented disks to the pads if you like, I just wish there were more scent options as I'm not crazy about the ones they do offer. I also do like that the pads are machine washable.
Amber K.
Remlap, AL
I love this steam mop! Mopping the floor is my least favorite chore but it is made easy with this steam mop. Fill the water container, place the reusable pad on the bottom and turn on. Ready to go in seconds and gets my floors looking great. Also, with small kiddos around I feel great knowing this steam mop is sanitizing as I clean.