BY BISSELL

The Bissell PowerFresh Liftoff pet gives you maximum cleaning perormance on and above the floor. Steam eleiminates 99.9% of germs and bacteria. Tackles tough, sticky messes. Removable handheld steam cleaner to steam clean above the floor. Easy scrub fo. see more...

Jessica L.
Sikeston, MO
I never would have thought I would be so excited to buy a steam mop.this mop is amazing it uses steam to sanitize and clean my floors.i like that you can buy the distilled water by Bissell that has scent to it and you can use the scent discs in the floor scrubber.i have hardwood floors throughout my house and 3 kids who are messy! This mop makes my job much easier and saves me time.i will say it cleans better than the average mop.its 2018 y'all this mop is a game changer!!!!
Ashley W.
Chattanooga, TN
I love this steam mop! My floors have never been so clean. I love the fact that I can clean my floors, countertops, grout, fabric, clothes and windows! It’s not heavy, so it makes it even easier to use.
Meggan R.
Fall river, MA
This Bissell steam mop is great! It heats up quickly, works on all my floors and don't require any chemicals. I like the use this steam mop more regularly than any chemical cleaner. Especially in the bathroom! We have three small boys in the house and my bathroom hasn't smelled like pee since I started using this. I would definitely recommend this mop to others with boys (or even men) in the house. Makes a gross job easy and who doesn't like that?!
Madison G.
Fresno, CA
I swear by this thing. It is the most amazing mop I’ve ever used. It gets EVERYTHING off your floor! My boyfriend lives in an apartment and there was gum stuck on the laminate since who knows when, I ran this over the gum and it came right up. All you need is water and the pads are machine washable so they’re easily cleaned and reusable. 10/10 would recommend buying this!
Tina V.
Rensselaer
Awesome steamer. I actually like to clean my floors even more than I use to because it’s so easy. Really easy to put together. I think it was extremely affordable. I would definitely recommend this product.
Juliana L.
Hillsborough, NJ
It's the best thing I've purchase for my apartment. I love the fact you don't have to use any harsh chemicals to clean your apartment. It's great for hardwood floors, windows, tile floor and even countertops. Just absolutely amazing.
Cynthia C.
This little steam mop was one of the best investments I've made. I have 5 pets who make lots of messes on my hardwood floors. A good run of this steam mop over the floors and it's like nothing ever happened!
Brett W.
Mexico
I have this steam mop and while I really really loved it for several months I am only giving it 3 stars because the cap to the tank broke and they don't just sell replacements in Walmart. So I have t used it in about 6 months now!
Karina T.
Bought this bc we have a dog and dark wood floors. It's picks up all the dirt. Though the pads get dirty so quick and stay stained. Very compact.
Jasmine B.
Crane, MO
I am looking to use the lift off portion for cleaning bathroom tile and such...what attachments come with this steamer?
Sarah D.
Greendale, WI
How many uses can you get out of the included washable cloths before they need to be replaced?
Cynthia C.
I've been using this steam mop for awhile and I love it. However, the scent discs that came with it no longer smell. I could put essential oil on them to revive them, but I was wondering what other people use for scent?

Walmart