BISSELL PowerEdge Lift-Off Steam Mop

by Bissell

Steam on demand, both on and above your floors. Take the power of the steam where you need it and want it with the BISSELL® PowerEdge™ 2-in-1 Steam Mop. Easily go from steam cleaning your hard floors to above floor cleaning with the detachable handheld steamer. The portable handheld steamer along with two specialized tools allow you to clean those surfaces above your floors such as counter tops, sinks and grout. Steam on demand allows you to dispense just the right amount of steam. With swivel steering and a triangle foot, easily maneuver around corners and edges for a quick clean.

My husband bought this on a whim because it was a great deal. Likes / dislikes? Should I return it?
Start your review of BISSELL PowerEdge Lift-Off Steam Mop!
Kristie T.
Norlina, NC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
BISSELL PowerEdge Lift-Off Steam Mop uploaded by Kristie T.
Purchased at: Amazon
I give this mop 5 stars because it does exactly what I need it to do. I can get in the corners when cleaning my floors, has an on demand trigger, removable water tank, a washable mop pad, and it can be broken into a handheld detachable steam pod in case you want to steam clean your stove. It also states that it eliminates 99.9% of germs and bacteria ( sanitizes with steam). I purchased it from Amazon for $59 but I had a credit of $36.
chelsea F.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I threw out my mop and bucket as soon as I got this! The heat really gets grime off the floor that had been there for months (even after I aggressively mopped).
Raina M.
Halifax
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
BISSELL PowerEdge Lift-Off Steam Mop uploaded by Raina M.
Not as good as I was hoping, but it was fairly cheap. I got it on Amazon for 68.88. It comes apart which is nice for hard to reach places and heats up or cools down incredibly fast. But you have to hold the button continuously for the steam to generate and the stream is not very strong at all. So it takes multiple tries to clean an area that on a stronger one might just take one shot. Budget friendly and still gets the job done, but takes a little more effort.
Mariah B.
Hamilton, ON
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This steamer is life changing. I’ve eliminated the use of harsh chemicals on my floors. The steam is amazing at getting dirt and grime off the floors and it is sanitizing at the same time. Floors are left streak free and spotless. The shape of the mop (triangular) gets in all those tough to reach tricky places. The mop pads are machine washable, so they’re environmentally friendly. I’ve ordered multiple mop pads off of Amazon. I highly recommend!
Marla M.
Sydney, NS
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
Love this! So easy to use .. just fill the little compartment with water and you can get the whole floor cleaned in minutes .. it heatens up super quick .. just a heads up to not do what I did one time - I left it plugged in a standing up in one spot on my engineered hard wood floors and it sort of bleached a spot on the floor ... but other than that mishap which was totally because I am a moron this thing is great .. you don’t need any harsh cleaners .. it gets the floor super clean and you just simply toss the pads in the washing machine to clean and reuse them!