BY BISSELL #83 in Vacuum Cleaners

Nothing puts a vacuum to the test quite like a home with pets. That's why the BISSELL® Pet Hair Eraser® Upright Vacuum was developed from the ground up by pet parents for pet parents. Whether it's shedding season for your dog or your cat tracks kitty litter all over the house, this revolutionary vacuum is designed to make cleaning up after pets and the people who love them a breeze-from beginning to end. Say goodbye to hair wrap with its Tangle-Free Brush Roll, remove embedded hair everywhere with specialized pet tools, capture allergens and eliminate odors with the SmartSeal™ Allergen System, and when. Color: Green. see more...

Sarah B.
Sarah B.
This vacuum is like something sent from heaven. It works so well and to be honest, makes me excited about vacuuming. I love all the different hose attachments too... Makes for easy cleaning in hard-to-reach places.
Kenli P.
Kenli P.
Des Moines, IA
This is a great vacuum. Our previous Bissell worked great, but the dog hair would get stuck in the spinning piece, so it was time for something new. We have had this one for about two weeks now and used it multiple times. There is no hair wrapped around the spinning piece and I kind of don't believe it! This thing can turn on a dime. It took a little getting used to, but now I absolutely love it and won't be able to use another vacuum that doesn't have that technology!

The only thing I don't love about this vacuum is that you have to switch a knob when you want to use the hose & the attachments are kind of difficult to snap together. Once you get them on, though, they work great. I especially love the lighted piece for the steps. Makes it so easy to get hair out of the tight corners.

We got this as a wedding gift, so we didn't buy it, but I know it is on the pricier side. However, it is totally worth the investment!
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Williamstown , NJ
I have an older model and love it! I have 3 dogs and 3 cats and always have to vacuum and it does a great job! Great for any home that has pets!!!
Jolene H.
Jolene H.
Spruce Grove , AK
Love this vacuum.... nicely priced and works on everything and well, I let my german shepard on everything lol and this cleans soooo good.
Kristen D.
Kristen D.
Groton, CT
Does this work on hardwood/tile floors as well or does it just blow everything around?