BY BISSELL

The bissell pet hair vacuum cleaner has a multi-cyclonic system that delivers superior suction to gather dirt, pet hair and other fine dust. Its patented, pet-hair lifter and lint brush pulls out pet hair from deep down in the carpets and rugs for effective cleaning. The pet contour tool and turbobrush are designed to clean stairs, furniture and upholstery. All the debris is collected in the easy-empty, dirt container. This vacuum cleaner has a hepa filter, which captures more than 99.9% of pet dander, dust mite, pollen and other allergens. The clean-filter indicator lets you know when it's time to clean the washable filter. The... see more...

• Is this vaccum heavy? I like the thought of removing pet hair,2 Answers
Alicia S.
Martinsburg, WV
I bought this vacuum before even owning a pet just because of the reviews I had read and I wanted something that I got a lot of bang for my buck. This thing is amazing...it 'ate' one of my husband's socks and KEPT GOING...in fact I didn't even know it had picked up his sock till I emptied the canister. After getting pets, I find that the vacuum is true to it's name, and I love how each feature on the machine is designed with pet hair in mind. Worth every penny.
Sarah B.
I just purchased this BISSELL Pet Hair Eraser about 60+ days ago (from 12/24/16) and it has quickly taken the top award for vacuums for homes with pets.

I snagged it at a wonderful price from Kohl's with an Ebates combination and I couldn't be more satisfied with the purchase.

If you have a home with pets and an abundance of pet hair, I would certainly recommend this vacuum as it is worth each. and. every. pretty. penny.
Crystal K.
Columbus, OH
Bought a remanufactured model of this vacuum last year at a local discount store after borrowing one from my friend and being so pleased with the results. This vacuum works great and has done a wonderful job of picking up the fur from my 3 long haired cats. It is easy to use and also very easy to take apart and clean. I used this on "clean" looking carpets and it still pulled up lots of stuff.
Heidi H.
I bought this and the first two times I used it I fell in love with how great my carpets looked, every time I have used it since the hose develops a clog which I then have to take 45 min to unclog (this occurs about every 5 min). I have had it serviced with a vaccum repair company and it still clogs. There is also no suction coming from the hose either
Trish G.
I have a long-haird Border Collie, we have tumble weeds around the corners and under the tables. This vacuum is incredible! we got it off of Amazon and it works wonders on carpet and tile!
Katie B.
This works amazing! We have two cats and this vaccum Cleans amazing! We have the one with the febreeze filter and that makes the whole house smell amazing! I would recommend this!
Brenda C.
Laurel, MD
My dog sheds like crazy and there is always fur everywhere. The attachment really picks up the fur really well, especially on furniture.
Ashley D.
Being a multi pet household you can only imagine how much fur and pet related stuff we have on our couches and floors. This machine is AWESOME! The one thing I really like about Bissell machines (or the majority of them anyways) is that they have an "all floors" typed setting where you can use them on everything from tile, to hardwood, to carpet!
Amanda S.
Bossier City, LA
Is this vaccum heavy? I like the thought of removing pet hair,