Bissell Pawsitively Clean Compact Deep Cleaner uploaded by beth c.Bissell Pawsitively Clean Compact Deep Cleaner uploaded by Stephane D.

BY BISSELL

Bissell Pawsitively Clean Compact Deep Cleaner
  • "I love my bissell i have a small dag that has chawawa in her and loves to use my sons room as her personal restroom works great" in 7 reviews
  • "it really works to get rid of the stains off the floor , i am glad it works to get rid of alot of stains u get the floor from food to drinks and other things " in 6 reviews
  • "This portable cleaner is great for cleaning up small messes, and paired with great Bissell cleaners is a magic little machine." in 6 reviews
  • "I just don't use it for pet messes I use it for dirt spots to dropped drinks and it has got everything up." in 5 reviews
  • "Obviously, you're not going to clean a large area with this, but, for day to day spot cleaning, and mess associated with children and pets, this is great!" in 5 reviews
Betty B.
My dog is a nervous pee-er... he is house trained, but if he hears a sudden crack of thunder or fireworks, any pee in this bladder is immediately hitting the floor. Unfortunately for me, it usually happens when he's standing on the carpet. This little vacuum cleaner has been a life saver! Its super easy to operate, is a nice portable size for using and storing, and gets my carpet clean and odor free! I never notice any visible stains or urine smell after using it. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who has to clean up doggie accidents.
Stephane D.
I have a chihuahua who is litternox trained and quite frankly, a jerk. He randomly chooses to stop using the litterbox for periods of time in our apartments and I needed something I could easily use to clean up after him that would do a great job. I purchased mine at walmart and after reading many reviews opted for the Bissell pro heat version as it has the added heat advantage, as well as more suction than the pet version ( who knows why ). One of the biggest complaints on the internet that I found was the amount of spray it puts out. If you hold it more than a couple inches away from the spot, it will spray out of the sides as this is made to cover larger areas in a line as needed. As long as you keep it close it works perfectly. Many people had an issue with a ton of water coming out that they could not suck up as quickly as it is coming out. Simple solution STOP HOLDING DOWN THE BUTTON FOR WATER TO SPRAY!! It does not spray unless you are holding this button and it is NOT meant to be held down while you clean it, it is for saturating in the beginning and rinsing only. It doesn't take very long to use it and I do not use the cleaner it recommends. I actually use hot water and laundry detergent in it as it seems to help more with stains and leaves your carpet smelling great ( and great on your budget! ) You do have to move the tool slowely to suck up water, but you can see when the water is not traveling into the head anymore so you know you are good. It will stay damp to the touch but I notice the spots dry in about 2 hours as long as I make sure the water isn't sucking up anymore. It does take a moment to suck the water up ( bad spots normally take about 7 minutes to clean really well from start to finish ) but considering it works so well, can you really complain when the alternative is a stain or mess on your floor? People also complain about a smell that can start after you use the machine and let it sit for a bit. This is after people are cleaning it and not understanding why it would smell so badly. I've never had my machine smell but it was again, from reading reviews first. To stop this from happening, clean out all of your chambers and hose and letting hot water run through your heads you use. Once it seems all clean, take out the dirty water chamber and set off to the side. Take your hose and run hot water up it. After it seems to fill, hold the hose up, making sure it is all higher than the machine itself ( you are going to want to do this over a sink! ) you will see the water come out at the base of where the chamber attaches and you'll see dirty water that was stored between the hose and machine come out. Tip the machine to drain it all out and make sure the water runs clear. This is where the smell comes from! Just do this every time ( just takes a minute ) and you will have zero smell!
hhh k.
Webster, NY
I actually really loved this product, and it was used heavily while my cat was fighting CRF and my puppy was being house trained. It is portable, very long cord and easy to use, although I never did use the attachments. It's a lot faster to pull this little guy over than getting the steam cleaner all set up. The only thing is when you are vacuuming cat pee and puppy diarrhea, guess what gets stuck in the waste reservoir when you're done? Yup, cat pee and puppy diarrhea. Infinitely better than being soaked in my carpet, but still gross. Wish they made a clean or rinse function (I was not about to put the reservoir in my sink) in between cleanings. Or some kind of scent deodorizer reservoir, like in the dishwasher, that puts a drop of some scented concentrate into the reservoir while the machine is in use to cover the smell would have been very helpful. Would I buy it again? In a heartbeat.
Kristi L.
We have 3 children and 3 dogs. Accidents of all kind happen in our house. I love this thing because it saves me from having to drag out our full sized steam cleaner every time a spill or pet accident occurs.

This is also fantastic if you have carpeted stairs. I really hate the process of unattaching and reattaching hoses and heads anytime the stairs are due for a steam cleaning. This thing is light, making it easier to get up and down the stairs with, and makes steaming the stairs soooo much more convenient.

I found mine at Wal-Mart at a great price!
Amber W.
Somersworth, NH
Like I said in the title, I have the Bissell Spot Bot. It is the most amazing device ever invented. I have a cat who has chronic diarrhea and she rarely uses the litter box. I like my house clean. The spot bot makes cleanup so simple. It has a big round brush on the bottom you set over the stain and hit the button depending if it is set in or surface stained. The it does its thing. When its done it beeps and you lift it away, leaving a nice clean spot on the carpet. It does leave a circle, but a quick vacuum makes that disappear. So far it has done awesome with both poop and vomit from my cats. I wish I had had this sooner, maybe the carpet wouldn't be wrecked in her "favorite" corner.

It says to use compact formula cleaner, but I just use a pet one for carpet machines, and it works just fine.
Sarah L.
Arlington, WA
I owned one of these, previous to the current model I own (I now have one with the built in scrubber under the unit). It works quite well. I've found that putting in as much soap as the fill lines recommend leaves a soapy mess on the carpet that requires you to re-wash with plain water. This works really well on pet messes, but other stains, like red wine, take a lot of elbow-grease. What I've found works best is to spray some of the soapy water on the stain and walk away for a few minutes then to scrub it in with the vacuum part off before vacuuming the water up. It gets really stinky if you let the cleaned up pet mess stay in the reservoir too long. Also, if you accidentally twist the hose when putting it away you will eventually cause it to fail (after MANY MANY uses).
Jacqueline M.
Ishpeming, MI
I can't really hate this but I don't really have to like it. I have a dog that has stomach issues and loves to throw up in the one room that has beige carpeting. This will get rid of the stain, however, you get an obvious round circle where the cleaner was. You can vaccum and smoosh the carpet each way but it doesn't get rid of it. Basically I have to take out the large steam cleaner to get rid of the circle it leaves.
Chrey N.
Sedro Woolley, WA
We don't have this model, but we have the Bissel Little Green. Best. Purchase. EVER! When we rented an apartment, we had a nasty stain in our living room that we could not get rid of. We were worried that when we moved out we would be charged for the stain and didn't want to lose money from our security deposit. We bought the Little Green and have loved it ever since. We used it with Nature's Miracle products and it thoroughly removed the stain and we got our full security deposit back. This machine has been a lift saver with pets, kids,...you name it!
Bethany B.
San diego, CA
I thought this baby was going to be the best buy of the year seeming how my little dog is getting old now and hates to go outside!!! Solution was always leaking out on the bottom while i was using it, and i wouldn't notice till the very end when i would lift it up. and then i would have to clean that mess up and it was just a big hassle!!! I now have the big shampooer and this one sits under my sink and takes up space. I might use it for my car now but it really doesn't get much use. waste of $$$
Nicole S.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is amazing, I have this at home for the little spots my dog makes. Great for cleaning urine, poop stains, and throw up. It gets filled pretty fast so it's best if you are doing a small area so I recommend to find spots more often if your dog or cat is very messy. otherwise if there's a lot of spots you will find yourself emptying it very frequently. I love the hose more than i like the ones that you use like a vacuum because you clean the area more precisely.
Ashly F.
Mount hope, ON
I was looking into getting this but wanted to know How well does this work on stains? is the stain still noticeable, or does it clean it completely?
Audrey F.
Sabina, OH
Can you use this on furniture or just carpet?
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
Is this better than the upright Bissell? If so why?
Gladys A.