Home & GardenBissell
Pawsitively Clean Compact Deep Cleaner

Bissell Pawsitively Clean Compact Deep Cleaner

by Bissell

Does this heat the water? I have a similar version but you had to boil water and then pour it in. Made doing any size larger than about 3’ a huge pain.
Does this product work on carpet and tile as well? Our house has all tile but we have rugs so I would want some thing to work on both
Had anyone tried this on furniture? Our often smells like dog and I'd love something to freshen it up!
Start your review of Bissell Pawsitively Clean Compact Deep Cleaner!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I love my bissell i have a small dag that has chawawa in her and loves to use my sons room as her personal restroom works greatin reviews
This portable cleaner is great for cleaning up small messes, and paired with great Bissell cleaners is a magic little machine.in reviews
it really works to get rid of the stains off the floor , i am glad it works to get rid of alot of stains u get the floor from food to drinks and other things in reviews
Obviously, you're not going to clean a large area with this, but, for day to day spot cleaning, and mess associated with children and pets, this is great!in reviews
...needed something I could easily use to clean up after him that would do a great job.in reviews
Kathleen M.
Diamond Bar, CA
This device is great for the carpet, especially when there's pets in the house I have the same one but in a different color. I do get tired being on my knees cleaning. But other than that, this machine does clean stains.
cayla C.
Wilmington, CA
This machine is good for small jobs like spot cleaning and upholstery. works great. Gets the stains out without having to put a lot of effort.
Amanda R.
This product is amazing! I have a young puppy and she can be quite messy coming in from outdoors!! This is perfect for carpets & sofas!
Kristi L.
We have 3 children and 3 dogs. Accidents of all kind happen in our house. I love this thing because it saves me from having to drag out our full sized steam cleaner every time a spill or pet accident occurs. This is also fantastic if you have carpeted stairs. I really hate the process of unattaching and reattaching hoses and heads anytime the stairs are due for a steam cleaning. This thing is light, making it easier to get up and down the stairs with, and makes steaming the stairs soooo much more convenient. I found mine at Wal-Mart at a great price!
Kristin G.
Puyallup, WA
Easy to use and clean. Works well on carpeting as well as our couch.
Easy to use and clean. Works well on carpeting as well as our couch.
Nicole B.
Jackson, NJ
Decorator Expert Level 2
I am a multi pet renter. This has been a life savor for me. Its easy to thoroughly clean my carpets. You can rest assured that you have received a deep clean. The soap can be expensive. But sometimes I just use dawn and some warm water and it worls great
Sarah B.
Danville, VA
Decorator Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this deep cleaner. It did so well on my floor when i tried out my friends I had to buy one. The price was not bad for the product and it has been working AMAZING. I would highly recommend !!!
Melissa W.
Manassas, VA
Just bought this 3 months ago to spot clean our carpets and rugs. Works really well. The suction is pretty strong for a small,compact cleaner.
Meghan H.
Decorator Expert Level 3
This is amazing! Such a powerful machine. It came in handy when we had a puppy. So easy to use.
Kim H.
Douglas, Ga
Perfect tool to clean up dog accidents. It really cleans deep into the carpet. It's so compact it makes it easy to clean quickly.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...