BY BISSELL #3 in Carpet Cleaning Machines

Bissell Little Green PROheat Deep Reach Spot Cleaner is ideal for removing tough stains, spots and spills from carpet, stairs, upholstery and car interiors. Features: Includes Deep Reach Tool for powerful spot cleaning Use with Little Green portable machine formula for carpet spot and stain cleaning Heats hot tap water to MAXIMIZE cleaning effectiveness on hard-to-remove stains Convenient and versatile for use on carpet, stairs, upholstery and even auto interiors Sprays and suctions to dry in one step Cleans from the bottom up to thoroughly remove deep down stains Stores ready-to-go for quick clean-ups Motor Amperage: 9 Amps Power Cord Length: 15 ft. Additional Information: Surface Type: Carpet, Upholstery, Auto, Stairs Cleaning Path Width: 10.5" Brush System: 12 Row Dual Dirtlifter PowerBrush Tank Capacity: 48 ounces Heater: Yes Multi-Use Tools: Crevice Tool, Deep Reach Tool Carry Handle: Yes Formula Included: 2X Little Green Formula for Portables Weight: 13. see more...

Jeffrey N.
Bronx
I love this machine! I pull the seats out of my car and do a complete detail of all fabric materials. The car comes out like new. I also use it when my son has accidents on his bed. You can use it to clean chairs, couches, or deeps rug or carpet stains. It is a necessity. I would definitely recommend this product.
Haley E.
Americus, GA
I love my little green. I had to have it in high school. We were all obsessed with having out cars detailed at all times. It is easy to use. I still use it when I need my car seats cleaned. I also used it when my puppy had accidents and now I use it to clean her mat that goes in her crate. It is by far one of my favorite gifts. It was worth what it cost.
Susie D.
Hatboro, PA
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! A MUST BUY IF YOU HAVE A PUPPY OR SLOPPY MAN!!!! This is the most convenient and powerful machine I have purchased in my entire life. I have bought similar machines since and they really are for spot cleaning...then you get this discolored circle in the middle of your carpet and you have to deep clean the whole room in order to get it to look right. Not only have I used this machine on my handmade suede couch, I have used it on my memory foam mattress as well. I couldnt say anything more positive about it!
Meagan O.
Westerville, OH
If you have a dog, you NEED to buy this, especially if the dog is still a puppy! My dog has had many accidents and this has been the best carpet cleaner I have used. It gets the stain out and leaves a refreshing scent! I would recommend The Little Green Machine for families with kids who spill and dogs wth accidents. It's the best "just in case" cleaning supply you will ever need.
Coley M.
Fowlerville, MI
I have a puppy and a husband. Enough said.

No, but really. We've had our Spot Bot for 7 years now and it still works wonders on our carpet. We use it on the bad spots that require a deep clean when I don't want to go through the hassle of getting a full-sized carpet cleaner out. It really does a nice job of scrubbing the area while washing the carpet and in a fairly quick amount of time. Definitely worth the money!
Annie C.
Milwaukee, WI
I love it especially in a household with children constantly spilling it cleans my upholstery quite well I use it mostly for my upholstery one downside the tank is very small and if you have to use it for a large area you do find yourself refilling it more often than you would like but the upside on it and ain't too heavy a very very wonderful wonderful cleaner
Stephanie E.
Round Lake, IL
We have been looking for a cleaner that was lightweight and easy to use for puppy messes so we purchased this it seemed perfect however the issue is 1) when it's done you're left with a circular spot that doesn't go away 2) it leaves the spot fairly wet we ended up purchasing the upright cleaner
Tiffany S.
I love this little mean green machine. It's so handy and small. It's moves wherever you need it go. I use it for tough stains I can't seem to get out, use it on furniture and even for my vehicles. I absolutely recommend because mine is about 7 years old and still going strong!
Katelyn H.
Granite Falls, NC
This product works very well to spot clean carpets. We primary used it for pets and it always did a good job on cleaning up accidents. It is easy to set up and use but it sometimes messy (like drips and runs water when using the sprayer) and also is hard to clean.
Karen C.
Menlo
Loved it when I had it. My problem is that I can't be on the floor or bending for more than 20 seconds or so. But is worked great on spots. And a little more, like a love seat. Loved. I wish that it came with detention pole for standing.
Hajer z.
who tried this cleaner ? any idea?
Lucy R.
San Antonio, TX
My question is buy using this machine will it help me take out stains of food or drinks spilled on my table chairs their kinda like cushion seats but they look ugly .. please help is machine worth it