BY BISSELL #5 in Carpet Cleaning Machines

Bissell Little Green Portable Deep Cleaner: Cleans hard-to-reach surfaces such as carpeted stairwells, auto upholstery, furniture and more The Bissell Little Green Portable Deep Cleaner is packaged in a carton that has minimum of 75% recycled corrugate with no Styrofoam or PVC inserts Sustainably designed with a minimum of 50% post consumer recycled plastic with PVC free tanks and hose Auto deep cleaner has a power rating: 3 amps Portable steam cleaner weighs 12 lbs 15' power cord length 48 ounce tank capacity Warranty: 1 year limited Includes: 3" stain tool to help get tough stains out Formula included: Little Green Advanced, an earth-friendly formula that is made without phosphates, heavy metals or optical brighteners Bonus Stick Vac (your choice). See individual items (above) for complete descriptions. see more...

Kaitlyn D.
Sherrard, IL
Works very well. Our carpet issue is quite large so this wasn't enough area for us. But works amazing on small pet spots and spills!
Kari G.
My mom owns this and it does it’s job. It’s tedious and time consuming but if you have a stubborn carpet spot this definitely helps.
flossie s.
Wilmington, OH
Like this machine it is really great at cleaning, use it all the time and it is so small and portable a must have for everyone
Lauren E.
Vero Beach, FL
Love this product. Used multiple times now...am obsessed!!!!! So many good things to say. Very moisturizing. Smells really good
maggie f.
North bay, ON
I bought this little green machine to do stairs and my furniture and anything else that my big machine is too big for. It works perfect and picks up the water and dirt amazingly. So happy I got it. Bissell Little Green Portable Deep Cleaner with Your Choice of Bonus Stick Vac
Jocelyn S.
Canada
Recently purchased the little green machine. It came with a small bottle of clean which I got five tanks of water and shampoo out of! I also bought the bigger bottle of shampoo which I just cracked open! This machine is the best purchase o have made in a long time
Florence J.
Love this product! I have a dog and this is so useful for those accidental mishaps. It's easy to use and very portable. I would recommend it to those with children or pets!
Heather B.
I find this works relatively well and does a fine job deep cleaning most things like couches, carpets, mattresses and what not but I feel like it could be easier to use.
Caitlin R.
This works SO awesome on carpet. Cleaned up kitty puke so fast and easy. Also perfect for cleaning your car seats or anything like that. It's so simple to use and to clean. Love this little thing, it's handy and super easy to transport.
ines s.
HAMILTON, ON
I love this machine. It helps me remove stains on my carpets and i also use it to clean out the couches and mistresses and it leaves a fresh smell. Its easy to use. And i love cleaning my car with this machine too.
melisaa r.
Catlettsburg , KY
I have had my little green machine for a few years and it is now getting to the point of not wanting to clean at all.I really dont want to buy anther one if I dont have to so is there any tricks to work better after years of use?
sherri o.
Harris, NY
Does this work good to clean couches and if so does it leave it really wet after?