BY BISSELL #5 in Carpet Cleaning Machines

Bissell Little Green Portable Deep Cleaner: Cleans hard-to-reach surfaces such as carpeted stairwells, auto upholstery, furniture and more The Bissell Little Green Portable Deep Cleaner is packaged in a carton that has minimum of 75% recycled corrugate with no Styrofoam or PVC inserts Sustainably designed with a minimum of 50% post consumer recycled plastic with PVC free tanks and hose Auto deep cleaner has a power rating: 3 amps Portable steam cleaner weighs 12 lbs 15' power cord length 48 ounce tank capacity Warranty: 1 year limited Includes: 3" stain tool to help get tough stains out Formula included: Little Green Advanced, an earth-friendly formula that is made without phosphates, heavy metals or optical brighteners Bonus Stick Vac (your choice). See individual items (above) for complete descriptions. see more...

Kristy G.
Greenacres, FL
We have cream colored carpets in the bedrooms of our apartment. Between a 6 month old and my clumsy husband there are constantly stains and splotches all over the carpet. Being that I like my apartment literally spotless (especially the carpets. I can't stand stained carpets!!) I would be having a meltdown. This lightweight, portable, little green machine carpet cleaner has been a miracle worker. Its removed coffee stains, red wine stains... There really isn't a stain this carpet cleaner can't tackle. You spray the stained area with water from the hose, let sit for a minute than scrub it with the brush (that's also on the hose) as it automatically sucks up the solution on the carpet while lifting the stain. It also doesn't need to be a fresh stain for it to work either.. I have let stains sit for a week or two before really deep cleaning my carpet and it leaves my carpet looking brand new everytime. It comes with a cleaning solution, but when you run out of that I have found that white vinegar works almost even better. There are two tanks on this machine, a tank of clean water and a tank of the dirty water it picks up. The only downside to this machine is that the tank of dirty water has places that are literally impossible to clean.. and over time it can get kind of grimey. But that is my ONLY complaint. This machine transforms my rugged stained carpets into carpets that look brand new time and time again.
Melinda J.
Baltimore, Md
This little machine is a workhorse. I use it for cleaning the carpet on my stairs and also cleaning up dog messes.
You fill the container with a combination of solution and clean water (there are markings on the side that make it easy to see how much to add). You spray cleaning solution on the area, let it set as desired, and then vacuum up the water with the hose. I like that I can see the dirty water being sucked up into the hose. When there is no more water coming in, I know that the carpet is clean and dry.
The only things I would change about this product are:
-The dirty water container has some hard-to-clean spots. Mine is permanently yucky.
-Ship the product with the hose holder already attached. I can't find the piece that came with it that I was supposed to screw in myself, so my hose just kind of chills there and it is difficult to store.
-A longer cord would be nice, but I am able to get almost everywhere by stretching out the hose.
Priscilla D.
Monon, IN
This worked okay and did clean my couches very well but I feel like it was also cheaply made. It didnt last me all that long and there was no way I could take the top of the suction piece off to clean it when it dot full of dirt from the carpet or rugs.
Stephanie B.
Fort Polk, LA
I purchased my Bissell Little Green Portable Deep Cleaner for use on pet and child accidents. This little machine is very easy to use, despite not being very light (still not super heavy). I've always been able to get fresh messes out of dark tan carpet without any trace. (This includes blood, dog feces, and vomit). It's a very effective tool to have in any household, honestly. Perfect for spot cleaning.
The downfall is, pet hair, no matter how clean my carpet is, always gets stuck in the bristles of the brush. This isn't the easiest thing to clean from the brush due to the design. Also, I'm unable to clean the tube and brush attachment. It does not remove that I am aware of. Otherwise, I love this Little Green machine!
Dixie W.
liberty ky
Works  amazing an picks up great love this product  pros are it gets deep in your carpet and dose its job at had an i honestly dont tjink iv found and cons yet i love love love  this
Laura M.
Yonkers, NY
Love this machine. I had a small apartment and it was all carpet and My child spilled a lot of stuff on it and it cleaned up vomit this machine came in great use
Allison R.
Dayton, OH
My family has had a little green machine as long as I can remember. We have pets and a baby at home, and this is so convenient for those little messes. I love that it is light weight and portable, and it works on a variety of surfaces. My only complaint is that pet hair clogs the head of the suction piece sometimes, and it is difficult to clean all of the individual parts.
Heather L.
SAINT ROBERT, MO
I've had my Little Green for over 5yrs now and I still love it as much as the day that I bought it! I use it on furniture and to spot clean carpets. It was the best $75 I've spent in my life!!
Mica D.
Pullman, WA
Works crazy well and portable! Love that it heats up and that the solution that you use with it isn't too expensive. Highly recommend!
Kaitlyn D.
Sherrard, IL
Works very well. Our carpet issue is quite large so this wasn't enough area for us. But works amazing on small pet spots and spills!
melisaa r.
Catlettsburg , KY
I have had my little green machine for a few years and it is now getting to the point of not wanting to clean at all.I really dont want to buy anther one if I dont have to so is there any tricks to work better after years of use?
sherri o.
Harris, NY
Does this work good to clean couches and if so does it leave it really wet after?