BY BISSELL

Upright deep cleaner with dual DirtLifter PowerBrushes for easy carpet and rug cleaning. Surround Suction helps surfaces dry fast. Removable nozzle for easy clean-up. see more...

Erin B.
Erin B.
Spearfish, SD
I love my lift off. I love the convenience of being able to take just the tanks with me to clean up small spills or pet accidents. I do with the brushes would get deeper in the carpet to help bring up more dirt especially really soiled areas from the kids.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Gotta love when you find a product at a heavily
Discounted price on Black Friday! I love the way this gets all of our pet stains out
Marie S.
Marie S.
Watertown, NY
This is the best carpet cleaner that we have purchased. It's easy to use and does an amazing job. We just moved into a rental house that had terribly nasty carpets and this cleaner kept pulling all the nastiness out. I also love how you can pull it apart for easy use on furniture, stairs, or even a mattress. My cat peed on the bed and by using the hand attachment, I was able to get the smell out and it left my mattress looking brand new. We always recommend this to anyone that asks.