BY BISSELL #28 in Carpet Cleaning Machines

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Find steam cleaners and floor polishers at Target.com! Save money with the easy-to-use bissell proheat lift-off carpet cleaner that's two carpet deep cleaners in one! Clean entire rooms with the upright deep cleaner, or remove the portable spot cleaner to easily clean stairs, upholstery, and hard to reach areas. When cleaning entire rooms triple-action advanced brushes scrub, clean, and groom carpet. Plus heatwave technology uses constant heat to help maintain water temperature throughout the cleaning process. The surround suction helps surfaces dry fast. With full width suction. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Target
Michele G.
ashville, OH
I bought this machine refurbished about three years ago. I don't know what I would do without this machine. I have three dogs and two nephews under 7. So, I know when the dogs have an accident or the kids spill something, I have no worries. If it is a small stain I can lift the small carpet cleaner off and use it with it being just as powerful. I just put in my favorite cleaner with some water. It is easy to lift the containers and clean them. There are two attatchments. Before my Bissell I would rent the Rug Doctor. This Bissell saves me money and keeps me from having to lug a machine in and out of the car. I use this machine at least once a month and haven't had any issues with it. I highly recommend it.