Bissell Featherweight Stick Vacuum - BISSELL INC uploaded by Blythe S.

BY BISSELL #65 in Vacuum Cleaners

The BISSELL FeatherWeight offers you three vacuums all in one, easily transforming to meet your cleaning needs throughout the house. The FeatherWeight not only gives you the benefits of a lightweight floor vacuum, but it also transforms into a hand vacuum and a multi-purpose vacuum. The easy-change attachments make converting it a cinch, so cleaning in both large and tight places is simple. Additionally, the FeatherWeight features an Easy Empty dirt cup, so there are no bags to buy. see more...

Denise G.
Amazing tiny vacuum. We got this a few years ago and I just love it . It's great for pet hair and dust . Easy to clean and the cost is under $20 at our local Wal-Mart you can't beat that. I highly recommend this product to anyone .
Whitney H.
Winston Salem, NC
This thing works great on hard wood floors. I think I only paid $20 for it. It has never given me any problems. I use it almost every other day. I think it's great to keep on hand for if you don't want a big bulky vacuum or have a smaller living area.
Kaleigh B.
Northport, AL
Decorator Expert Level 1
I have hardwood floors and two rugs in my house and this little thing is so powerful for its size!! It does the perfect job for hardwood and picks up a lot of dirt. I love that it can be used as a hand vacuum too! Would def recommend if you have hardwood floors!!
Sarah Grace D.
Bowling Green, KY
I recieved my Bissell stick vac as a wedding present. It's very lightweight and easy to store and works well for small messes and running over bare floors. I'm not sure how well it would work with carpet though. I do use it on my rugs and if works with them better than my regular vacuum. I also like how it comes apart and can be used as a handheld vac. It's very handy to have around the house.
Jessica S.
Laurel Hill, NC
This vacuum is pretty good for small jobs, doesn't have too good of suction in my case but I use it to go over my kitchen and hardwood floors but other than that, that's all it will vacuum over. I still have to sweep up bigger particles.
Kailey R.
Lyles, TN
You cannot beat the price on this vacuum cleaner! I'm not sure if I would recommend for carpet but works great on hardwood floor. So much easier than sweeping.
Stephanie C.
Great suction and power! I had very low expectations because stick vacuums tend to be so bad in picking things up. Pleasantly surprised
Ana G.
Wast of money for me it didn't work for me . it wouldn't vacuum right i ended up returning this to the store .
Nina C.
Lodi, NJ
I bought this product from bed bath and beyond because I wanted something cheap to use in between vacuuming sessions. I paid about $17 for it after my coupon and honestly it’s a pretty good product. I wish the suction power of this was better and that either the cord was longer or it was cordless, but you get what you pay for. If this one goes I would def repurchase it.
Frish Q.
I bought mine because they had a limited edition pink one. It's light weight and takes up very little space. It's pretty horrible for vacuuming rugs so I use this as a dustpan like after I'm done brooming I pick it up with this.