Bissell Featherweight Stick Vacuum - BISSELL INC uploaded by Blythe S.

BY BISSELL #45 in Vacuum Cleaners

The BISSELL FeatherWeight offers you three vacuums all in one, easily transforming to meet your cleaning needs throughout the house. The FeatherWeight not only gives you the benefits of a lightweight floor vacuum, but it also transforms into a hand vacuum and a multi-purpose vacuum. The easy-change attachments make converting it a cinch, so cleaning in both large and tight places is simple. Additionally, the FeatherWeight features an Easy Empty dirt cup, so there are no bags to buy. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Sarah Grace D.
Brownsville, KY
I recieved my Bissell stick vac as a wedding present. It's very lightweight and easy to store and works well for small messes and running over bare floors. I'm not sure how well it would work with carpet though. I do use it on my rugs and if works with them better than my regular vacuum. I also like how it comes apart and can be used as a handheld vac. It's very handy to have around the house.
Kaleigh B.
Northport, AL
I have hardwood floors and two rugs in my house and this little thing is so powerful for its size!! It does the perfect job for hardwood and picks up a lot of dirt. I love that it can be used as a hand vacuum too! Would def recommend if you have hardwood floors!!
Kailey R.
Lyles, TN
You cannot beat the price on this vacuum cleaner! I'm not sure if I would recommend for carpet but works great on hardwood floor. So much easier than sweeping.
Ana G.
Wast of money for me it didn't work for me . it wouldn't vacuum right i ended up returning this to the store .
Stephanie C.
Great suction and power! I had very low expectations because stick vacuums tend to be so bad in picking things up. Pleasantly surprised
Jessica S.
Laurel Hill, NC
This vacuum is pretty good for small jobs, doesn't have too good of suction in my case but I use it to go over my kitchen and hardwood floors but other than that, that's all it will vacuum over. I still have to sweep up bigger particles.
Frish Q.
I bought mine because they had a limited edition pink one. It's light weight and takes up very little space. It's pretty horrible for vacuuming rugs so I use this as a dustpan like after I'm done brooming I pick it up with this.
Rebecca M.
Toronto
Lightweight and easy to manuever. Great for small space apartments and great on all surfaces.