BY BISSELL

• What is the difference between using this and regular wat...4 Answers
Meggan W.
Tulsa, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This isn't the exact scent but the same formula. The scents seems senseless since I can never smell them as they are so faint. Demineralized water is suppose to extend the life of my floor mop. I only bought this because it was on sale for $3.
Shandi D.
Terre Haute, IN
I love using my steam mop!! Mopping wouldn't be the same without it! This mop water is exactly what I thought it would be. I bought it from Walmart. Although when I am cleaning I prefer the clean scent of fresh linen smell, this mint was defiantly different!
Gary S.
Great to clean the floors with. When I clean my floors with this product, my floors look beans new. All the dirt, grease, etc is lifted. This product makes your floor look perfect.
Jeanette M.
Love this scent!!! I use it on my Bissell steam mop and it leaves a breathable, not to strong smell. I order online for a fair price. I never use my steam mop without it, especially because most of my house is tile.
Sheena W.
Bellingham, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is great stuff! while I'm mopping i get to have a stress free smell come in to my nose and makes me want to clean constantly;) nice going Bissell.
beckie s.
I only use Bissell it smells very good and cleans very well. highly recommend this price is a little more but it is worth it.
Bridget B.
Collinsville, MS
I love my Bissell vacuum & steam mop. This product only makes it so much better and smells great and clean
Mandy L.
Junction City, KS
This keeps my laminate floors clean and sanitized. Very light scent that doesn't linger.
Haley J.
Cincinnati, OH
This bissell product is amazing. I love the smell and it works great! definitely try it.
Abi J.
Osseo, MN
This product works amazing! It leaves the house SUPER clean and smelling great!
Jessica H.
Is the scent over powering?
Brittni F.
What is the difference between using this and regular water? Just the smell?