BISSELL® Deluxe Mop Pads For Steam Mops | 42G3A

by Bissell

Did you know you can machine wash your microfiber mop pads? Make sure not to use bleach or fabric softener and always let air dry. It’s a good idea to buy multiple mop pads so you can use a different mop pad in each of your rooms, such as the bathroom and kitchen, etc.

Thicker and more durable than standard mop pads.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of BISSELL® Deluxe Mop Pads For Steam Mops | 42G3A!
How would you rate this product?
Westville, IL
Love my Bissell steam mop. These pads are great! They are easy to put on and take off, just throw them into the laundry and they are good to go.
Trapping dirt and dust with ease. These mop pads are thick enough to last for two rooms in my house. Easy to change, good price.
Very efficient. Nice bonus of a scent pocket that leaves a non-sticky fresh scent. Cleans very well and picks up hard to get messes.
Shelby, NC
If you have laminate flooring and have stuff you can’t clean then I highly recommend this! They have made my floors look brand new!
Mt Sterling, KY
I have tried multiple steam mops over the past 10 years, when I landed upon my current bisell I knew I would never go back.
Broomfield, CO
I love this for my steam mop. It works really well and it is very cost efficient. My favorite way to clean the floors.
These maps are perfect for my bissell steam mop. They are also machine washable so they’re easy to clean after use.
Latrobe
Bissell steam pads are the greatest. These pads leave my floors shining and feeling cleaner than ever.
Acton
Perfect with the steam mop for getting up tough or sticky spots. Has a pocket for the scent pod as well
Shirley, NY
I have hideous linoleum flooring in my kitchen. This is the ONLY product that gives a good clean.

Looking for your answer?