BISSELL® Deluxe Mop Pads For Steam Mops | 42G3A

by Bissell

Did you know you can machine wash your microfiber mop pads? Make sure not to use bleach or fabric softener and always let air dry. It’s a good idea to buy multiple mop pads so you can use a different mop pad in each of your rooms, such as the bathroom and kitchen, etc.

Thicker and more durable than standard mop pads.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of BISSELL® Deluxe Mop Pads For Steam Mops | 42G3A!
How would you rate this product?
Martin, TN
Purchased at: Amazon
I have a few to clean the home. One of my go to household brands. This helps keep my home fresh. I trust the brand with my family. I know it will not harm us or my home....and it will do what it is made to do...I would buy it and recommend it to all families.
Warwick, RI
I bought these replacement mop pads for my steamer and it’s great I am I just living on use the steam room really does a good job on the tile in our house which is always really nice to see you sometimes it just starts to look dingy
Groton
Nice and thick pad for my steam mop. Have bought knock offs of these but they do not compare. These are rugged and classy through my whole cleaning session. Only issue I have is getting some stains out of them.
Mount Airy, MD
Love the bissell steam mop and these pads BUT they do tend to come off the mop a little too easily while cleaning. The top part of the pad is not secured well enough and so it keeps slipping off the mop.
Bedford, OH
The steam mop cleans the floor very well, gets stubborn marks off easily, but i have yet to find a cleaning chemical that leaves no streaks. These pads are great to get the dirt off.
Bay Minette, AL
Purchased these pads for my Bissell steam mop.  These are very soft and effective pads for cleaning floors, whether it be wood or tile.  Also can be washed in the washing machine!
Alma, GA
These are great refills for the steam mop. I always keep at least 1 or 2 backups of these. You never know when you might need them. They hold up really well and last a while!
Tumwater, wa
Love these! So much better than using disposable ones. Plus you just throw them in the wash when you’re done to clean them. Definitely perfect for a two dog home.
San Francisco , CA
Super durable! They last a lot longer than the generic refills I have tried from Daiso and Amazon (both of which had shrinkage issues despite being laundered the same way). I do wish it came in more fun colors though but I guess the light colors make sense given their purpose.
E Liverpool, OH
I really like these cleaning pads. I would much prefer to wash and reuse a mop pad than having to buy them over and over. They clean up nice after washing and I have used them many many times and there is lots of life left.

Looking for your answer?