BY BISSELL #43 in Carpet Cleaning Machines

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

BISSELL DeepClean Complete Cleaning System Spot is a good dog - adorable, affectionate and playful. You love everything about him, except the spots Spot leaves on your carpet. Remove pet stains and odors with this deep cleaner designed especially for pet messes, and enjoy peace of mind when Spot curls up on your favorite rug. What You Get DeepClean Complete Pet upright carpet cleaner Pet Stain Eraser Tool Pet Stain Tool 3" Stain Tool 2-in-1 Crevice Tool Measuring cup Mesh bag 8 fl. oz. Bissell 2X Professional Deep Cleaning formula 8 fl. oz. Bissell 2X Pet Stain and Odor Remover formula 22 fl. oz. Bissell Tough Stain Precleaner 2 Long screws 3 Short screws User's guide Quick-start guide Manufacturer's 2-year limited warranty Good to Know see more...

Review (1)
Chara P.
Warren, OH
When my previous carpet cleaner died after 6 years of use I began doing my research. I liked the sounds of this cleaner, and happened to find a refurbished model at a local discount store. I immediately snatched it up and went to work on the puddles that my elderly Boxer would leave for me. The suction has been fantastic! It would be nice if it had a Clean Water Rinse option and separate solution reservoir (like my previous one did) however, it does the job and then some. My favorite is the Pet Stain Eraser tool. Whomever came up with this tool is a genius! And obviously someone who has had to frequently clean up after their pets. There has been nothing worse in the past than cleaning up one mess and then having to scrub the entire cleaner. Now I only have one tool to clean when I'm done cleaning up after my "kids." An awesome machine for anyone with Pets who needs more than a spot bot.