BY BISSELL

Bissell Pawsitively Clean Dang Oxygen-Activated Pet Stain & Odor RemoverSome of the things that come out of your pet can defy description. Yes, that just might be dental floss. But they don't have to defy cleaning. Even stains caused by dyes in pet food. Trust us, it happens. Luckily, dang! permanently removes pet stains and odors of most kinds. No matter how unique. It even discourages your pet from leaving naughty presents on that same spot again, which is our gift. Safe for use on carpets, upholstery, pet beds, litter boxes - pretty much any water-safe surface your pet can make their own. see more...

Heidi C.
Heidi C.
Alvarado , MN
We use this for the times our puppies accidents require more then just a spray. For the most part it works well but there are those occasions when it doesn't want to get the stain out. It smells nice and isn't hard on our carpets.
Terri C.
Terri C.
Canton, NY
This cleaner removed set in cat per smell and stain when we moved into our new home. I can't believe how well it removed the smells...I was afraid we would have to buy new carpeting!
Kori O.
Kori O.
This is actually a great product and works quite well. We had kitten urine stains and this took it right out
Debbie C.
Debbie C.
Staten Island, NY
Great product. Works on all colors of carpet. Removes smells too! Best carpet product I've found so far
Na'ilah S.
Na'ilah S.
This makes the carpet fresh as new like the mess never happened. A little goes a long way ;
Katie S.
Katie S.
Villa Park, IL
Love this product! Keeps the carpet fresh n clean. Love the larger bottle that's available
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Lyerly, GA
This product works miracles especially while training a puppy! Lots of messes lol
Lexi V.
Lexi V.
This works wonders! This removes any sign of the stain and odor, both urine and feces. This is great to have for when your dog has an upset stomach or is just going through the potty training phase.
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
This is definitely a product you want to have around especially when you are house training your dog. I can't tell you how many times I've had to use this and it works great.
Kristen  S.
Kristen S.
While my puppy was potty training this was an awesome product to have! I used it in my rug scrubber and it took the dog urine smell out of my carpet!
Kendall R.
Kendall R.
Louisville, KY
How long does this product last?