Home & GardenHousehold AppliancesVacuumsnone
BISSELL Crosswave 17859 All-in-One Multi-Surface Upright Vacuum

BISSELL® Crosswave™ 17859 All-in-One Multi-Surface Upright Vacuum

by none

Keep cleaning simple with the BISSELL Crosswave 17859 All-in-One Multi-Surface Upright Vacuum. By both washing and vacuuming your floor at the same time, this vacuum will let you get your best clean without having to change your equipment.

Is this the greatest thing you’ve ever used?
Start your review of BISSELL® Crosswave™ 17859 All-in-One Multi-Surface Upright Vacuum!
How would you rate this product?
Donna S.
Fontana, CA
1,205 reviews
Bissell has making quality products to clean your carpet and floor for years. This Bissell cross wave ... 17859 All in one multi surface upright vacuum, is a product that I would like to try. I do recommend Bissell products. ✝️
Karla C.
San Diego, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
Light weight vacuum- got this as a back up to my Shark. Got this on Amazon and for the price- under $30 I couldn’t be happier! Works amazing on carpet.
Alice P.
Lake Mary, FL
1,083 reviews
I just purchased this to clean my tile floors and I'm in love. It pickes up cat hair and dust and it left my house clean. I will always use bissel products
Paige B.
Purchased at: Target
I have gone through several of these since I use it almost every single day. It is great if you have hardwood floors. It makes cleaning a breeze by vacuuming and mopping all in one. Highly recommend!
ashley T.
Calhoun
I love using my bissel! The cleanup for the brush could br a little easier but I cant complain! Its so easy to be able to vacuum AND mop in one round. Great for lazy days, just be sure no large pieces of trash ade on the floor as it sometimes cannot vacuum those up. BISSELL® Crosswave™ 17859 All-in-One Multi-Surface Upright Vacuum