Bissell Crosswave Vacuum uploaded by tiffany a.Bissell Crosswave Vacuum uploaded by Tyler S.

BY BISSELL

The BlSSELL CROSSWAVE is a revolutionary, all-in-one, multi-surface cleaning system that vacuums and washes floors at the same time. With a dual-action brush roll rotating at 3,500 RPM and an innovative multi-surface cleaning solution, the Crosswave. see more...

Tara S.
Virginia Bch, VA
Purchased at: Amazon
My new favorite floor cleaner! This thing is a game changer, makes cleaning hardwood floors so much easier. I have 2 dogs and 2 cats, so pet hair accumulates fast. This thing vacuums and mops all in one so i don’t have to vacuum, swiffer, and then mop. Only down fall is cleaning the actual vacuum. If it’s not cleaned right after use (i.e. you let it sit for a few hours/day) the filter and brush roller will start to smell moldy. It is pretty easy to take apart and clean though, just annoying cleaning the cleaning device after cleaning the house lol
Adele M.
Absolutely LOVE everything Bissel!! This was something I’ve been wanting for a very long time. Once I had it in my grasp, I never let go. This cleans up anything and everything. Which I love because I’m an extreme neat freak! And cleaning up stains and spills after two toddlers is now a breeze. Would always recommend this product. Wish they would’ve made these years ago!
Alexandria M.
Wichita
I love this product. I have pergo flooring with a child & animals that shed like crazy. Great for quick mess pickup, or daily floor cleaning. Only downfall is sometimes the solution leaves a residue.
Tyler S.
Wilsonville, AL
AMAZING!!! I have twin 2 year old boys and a big dog, therefore my hardwoods are always dirty. I have literally purchased just about every cleaning product and machine to keep my floor clean. The Swiffer doesn't do the job, a mop doesn't do the job, but this machine is fantastic! The fact that it vacuums the floor while cleaning it, is what sold me. I am all about saving time. It does a wonderful job of cleaning the floors, and it dries them too! Plus, I can use it on my area rugs! You can't go wrong with this product, and I think everyone needs one!
My only wish is that there were more scents to choose from when it comes to the cleaning solutions, but hopefully that will change.
The picture is from my kitchen floors, after I had used the Swiffer!
Jodi H.
Elgin, TX
I got the Bissell Crosswave about 2 weeks ago. I LOVE this vacuum! Our home is mostly tile and wood floors and a couple large area rugs. I love that you can vacuum and mop at the same time. It puts the right amount of water/solution mix on the floor which allows the floors to dry quickly. Yesterday I was able to clean jelly off my kitchen floor so quickly! I would definitely recommend this vacuum to anyone, especially people with children or pets.
Rebecca M.
Weatherford, OK
This vacuum is the best! I have 2800 sf of hard floors, including two rooms with 100 year old brick floors, and this vacuum/mop works amazing! I have 3 kids 4 and under and it cleans all their spills and messes. I'm so pleased with this machine that if it gave out on me, I'd buy a other. I do use my own cleaning solution if vinegar and a few drops of dish soap mixed with warm water. I'm not a fan of the bissell floor product smell.
Rhonda K.
Spring
Absolutely love this device. Has cut my cleaning time in half. My husband will now even clean the house. We have 3 dogs and it picks up dog hair and mops all in one. It does require you to clean machine after each use but not difficult. I highly recommend this for those who are tired of sweeping and then mopping. Leaves you more free time to do things you enjoy rather than just clean
Brooke K.
Roanoke, TX
This is quite possibly the most life changing product I've had since becoming a mom. It cuts your cleaning time in half if not more. I used to spend so much time sweeping, then mopping. This does both in one! If you encounter messes often, do yourself a favor and buy this. I literally can't imagine my life without my crosswave.
Miriam H.
Philadelphia, PA
I absolutely love this!!! It vacuums and cleans the floors at the same time. Very easy to use. Very easy to take apart to clean. My floors look great. I use it on my kitchen and bathroom floors as well as my hardwood floors. I have also used it to clean an area rug and it worked great!
Holly B.
Oceanside, Ca
This is by far my favorite wet dry vac. I have had hard floors for years, and this is my 3rd brand to try. It is light, easy to assemble and use, while cutting my time coming considerably on cleaning the floors - as it vacuums, mops, and dries at the same time. I am also amazed how dry the floors are after I go over an area. Nothing is more frustrating than puddles of water to go over again to dry back up. Totally recommend this product!
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
How much is this?
Cassie Renee S.
I have really been wanting this since I laid eyes on it! We have a Bissell vacuum and it's fabulous! For the hardwoods I use Bona, but I love the idea of combining! I just wonder if this product is as great as it looks in the reviews??
Courtney S.
Ukiah, CA
Cathy K.
Los Angeles, CA
I have tried MULTIPLE times (online AND by phone) to order the vaccuum, but each and every time ALL my credit cards have been declined. I verified there is nothing wrong with my cards, so it's on Bissell. Has anyone else had this problem? Also, I've tried multiple times to get thru to their customer service only to be put thru to the Philippines, and their only answer to my issue is to "try purchasing it again"! Anyone have ideas????
Jenna M.
Sellersburg , IN
I really want to purchase one of these but all the reviews I've read only talk about hardwood floors, tiled floors, and area rugs. Does it work on carpet too? I only have a small area of tiles so I want to make sure it will be worth it.