BY BISSELL

Bissell CrossWave All-in-One Multi-Surface Cleaner, 1785W: Vacuums and washes floors at the same time Cleans both sealed hard floors and area rugs Dual-action brush roll Smart-Touch controls 2-tank system Integrated carrying handle Easy-remove brush... see more...

Kristen S.
Medora, IN
I have 2 Huskies and 2 kids under the age of 2 so to say my floors were always dirty is an understatement!! Between spilled juice, thrown baby food, crackers crumbled and dogs going in and out multiple times a day in all weather elements, I had a mess and had to sweep and mop at least twice a day. And even after all that my feet still felt gritty and sticky when I was barefoot. I saw the commercial for Crosswave and had to have it. And it is EVERYTHING I expected and more. My floors are clean and my feet feel clean too. I'm impressed!!! I'm beyond happy with this product!!! Bissell CrossWave All-in-One Multi-Surface Cleaner, 1785W
Jill C.
Brick , NJ
I just bought this multi surface floor cleaner from Bed Bath and Beyond (use those 20% off coupons to get over $50 off!) and I couldn't love it more!!! This is my 4th floor steam cleaner in 10 years and it's by far my favorite. I've had ones from both Bissell and Shark and each one burnt out after about 2 years so I'm hoping this lasts longer. I use my floor cleaner a lot because I have 2 dogs and my entire house is laminate flooring. I am NOT a fan of the steamers that use only water and mop pads. I dont like that they say the warm water disinfects and I don't like the idea of rubbing a dirty pad around the floor. So with all that being said these are the types of cleaners I always go for. The Crosswave has a lot of positive features to it. It's lightweight, has a swivel, ball mounted handle ( similar to the Dyson ball vacuums) and it comes with 3 washable rubber and cloth spinners that clean the floor. (The spinners are the bristley things that are in the bottom of the machine that scrub the floor). Mine also came with 2 small samples of solution. There are 2 canisters: one holds the clean water and solution mix and the other collects the dirty water that is sucked up. It's so easy to take apart and clean! Not only can you clean the dirty water canister and filter but you can also take the spinners off to clean as well. It even come with a drying rack for the extra spinners. My favorite feature for this machine is the tray it comes so when you are done cleaning you can set your machine right on top of it! I know it's such a small thing to enjoy but I do! I don't know about you guys but any steam cleaner I've had in the past always leaks a little bit of water out of it when you're done using it. I find it so annoying!!! I'm always using paper towels to wipe up the watery mess the machine leaves behind. Well no more with this one! Yay!! This machine can also be used on area rugs. It's amazingly versatile and I'm so happy I decided to invest a little more money to purchase this model.
Amanda H.
I really do enjoy using this for cleaning up messes or to just wash the floor. My only issue is that I wish dry stuff and dirty water collected into a separate container. I find myself doing more work cleaning out the machine then I do cleaning up the mess.
Adrienne S.
My Shark Vac then Steam stopped working after owning it for 5 years. I was a bit distraught that they discontinued producing it, until I discovered the Bissel Crosswave! This vacuum steamer is honestly the best cleaning item I have ever purchased! I no longer have to vacuum then steam! This machine simultaneously vacuums and scrubs the floor, all while sucking up the dirt and water. It has made cleaning my hardwood floors a delight! It is very easy to maintain and has two additional brush attachments that can be purchased for only hardwood and for area rugs! I purchased this with my own money and would say that it is well worth the price! It also has a swivel to get into tight spaces and under countertops, stoves, and refrigerators!
Shawna B.
Martinez, GA
I love this thing!  The best thing invented for a while.  The ease of cleaning my floor like a sweep, vac, and mop, is awesome.  The only thing I do not like is the cleanup because the wet and dry waste are together.  It is so nasty.  Also, you have to wash out the filter and let it dry for 24 hours before the next use or you will get mold growth on the filter and have to throw it out.
Erica R.
Buying this vacuum was the best decision ever . This thing is amazing the 1st time I used it I did not realize how dirty my floors were! Months later it still works great. I have carpet and laminate flooring it works great on everything. I use Mr. Clean with it so it it even smells good when I clean so clean more often 😏 I bought it at bed, bath and beyond then used their 20% coupon!
Krystal F.
Philadelphia, PA
Great product easy to use, I have hard wood ceramic floors and this cleaned the floors really great. It get in the grout cracks and hasn't left and streaks behind. It's not heavy and we easily go from living room to kitchen with this.
Destany P.
Fresno, CA
My new favorite toy!!! I was previously using a steam mop on my floors until a commercial came on the TV for the crosswave and I knew I had to have it. It did not disappoint!! It's everything the commercial made it out to be!!!! This is the cleanest my floors have ever been!!
Nancy K.
Burlington , IA
Is it worth the price tag!
Rhonda A.
Arnaudville, LA
Does this product keepyour water hot