BY BISSELL

The Bissell® CrossWave™ is a revolutionary, all-in-one, multi-surface cleaning system that vacuums and washes floors at the same time. With a dual-action brush roll rotating at 3,000 RPM and an innovative multi-surface cleaning solution, the CrossWave cleans better than a sponge mop and bucket, in less time. Plus, with the touch of a button, you can seamlessly switch from cleaning hard floors to vacuuming and washing your area rugs. *Measured by BTP0257 hard floor soil cleaning test see more...

Kayla F.
Boonsboro , MD
This vacuum is absolutely amazing!! I even posted about it on Facebook because I was so excited about it. It vacuums up well (and I would know- I have two cats and a golden retriever who sheds a lot) andddd it mops all at the same time while being extremely light weight! I easily vacuumed and moped my hardwood staircase with it. It also lets you easily switch from doing hard surfaces to rugs. I love that it actually cleans the rug with cleaning solution in addition to vacuuming up dirt. Couldn't recommend this vacuum more!
Ceseli S.
San Antonio, TX
This is by far the best hard floor cleaner I've used. We changed about 1500 sq feet to hard wood and sweeping and mopping takes a toll after a while. It took a lot of contemplating to spend the money but after the first use we knew it was well worth it! Vacuums and cleans the floor at the same time! Can't ask for a better combo. Love love love!
fran s.
Louisiana
I just recently bought this product and I'm in love with it...great on all hard wood floors..doesn't leave a lot of water on ur floors and cleans them so good...great on small rugs too...ive found it to be one of the best for my floors and I'm very happy with the results.
Carrie M.
Clover, SC
Absolutely the best thing I've ever purchased. I watched review videos and researched for months before purchasing and it's amazing. My floors get soooo clean! Like no socks clean. And it feels so good to walk around on clean floors. It gets up dried up drips of food and juice. It gets up to the edges. It saves time and you know your floor is truly clean. Pretty sure it's the love of my life. Every mom deserves a cross wave!