BY BISSELL

Find vacuums and power floor sweepers at Target.com! Keep cleaning simple and effective with the bissell cleanview vacuum with onepass technology. This lightweight vacuum features onepass technologywith powerful suction and an innovative brush designthat cleans on initial pass* bottom easy empty dirt tank and a washable foam filter make maintenance simple. The premium attachments provide fast and effective cleaningso you can get on with your day. Feel confident youve found a machine that has a cyclonic system for lasting, powerful suction. Its easy to maintain your foam filter. Simply wash and air dry to maintain optimal performance. Every soft surface in your home will get. see more...

Samantha P.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
It's a great vacuum - I'd leave 5 stars but the chord on my first one actually began to melt and burn from the inside. I purchased this product on Amazon, however, so the customer service was seamless. I would recommend this to a friend as long as my second vacuum's chord doesn't do the same as the first.
Jessica Y.
Canal Fulton, OH
I needed a vacuum to keep up with my two house rabbits. They shed a lot and can make a mess in their hay. This picks up everything!! Very impressed for the price.
Sophia A.
New York , NY
I love the Bissell Cleanview one pass. It has a washable filter, turbo brush tool for stairs, furniture, upholstery, easy empty tank multilevel , height adjustment,multilevel brush roll. I used this a few times already.. I'm so impressed with the air suction.. All smells were gone after using machine .