BY BISSELL

Find vacuums and power floor sweepers at Target.com! The bissell bolt pet 2-in-1 lightweight cordless vacuum is an easy-to-use cordless vacuum with a removable hand vacuum. With 12v of power, you get up to 15 minutes of run time, so you can clean little messes or full rooms. Remove the hand vacuum for quick cleanup or for above-floor surfaces. The bissell bolt pet 2-in-1 lightweight cordless vacuum has specially designed pet hair features like a pet hair brush roll and pet hair hand vacuum nozzle help clean up pet hair. The handle flexes forward and backward to easily clean under furniture and for compact storage. edge bristles on the vacuum sweep debris away from edges and. see more...

Cassandra M.
Manvel, TX
When we bought this we owned a full sized male husky and he shredded no stop! This was perfect for daily clean ups of his fur. It's so much easier to stash this in a corner and pull it out then hauling around my full size vacuum. Because I also have small kids I really like the cordless feature so they cannot unplug it while I am using it. Also it folds practically in half which makes it super easy to store when guests are over!
Torre E.
Chillicothe, OH
I am in love with this vacuum. I received it as a gift & it keeps on giving! For a smaller vacuum, the Bolt has a strong suction. It is easy to use & the cordless option is a game changer -- it is awesome to just zip around my house cleaning without having to find an outlet in each room.
Ali B.
Awesome little vacuum. I purchased it when my brother moved to Cali and left me to take care of his dog. She shed like crazy and I needed something nice but not too expensive and this is perfect for sucking up dog hair and it detaches to become a hand held as well.
Alex M.
Brick, NJ
Would you recommend this vacuum? I've tried so many and most brands seem to spit out anything they've sucked up.