Bissell BISSELL Titanium Steam Mop Select - 94E9T

by Bissell

#11 in Steam Mops

Bissell s steam mop select features a triangular head that allows you to get access to more space within your home. additionally, bissell has included two distinctly different triangle shaped mop pads with the steam mop select. one pad is soft for use on delicate flooring such as hardwoods and laminates. the other pad has built-in scrubbing strips that make cleaning tough, stuck-on messes easy. the bissell steam mop select delivers the steam right where you need it, at the floor. It has a static steam manifold that allows the mop head to rotate around it; ensuring the powerful steam is always directed straight to the floor. the...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bissell BISSELL Titanium Steam Mop Select - 94E9T!
2 years agoMOSINEE, WI
I love our steam mop. It really does deep clean the floors- which is big for us since we have dogs and a baby. I love the little scent pads you can add for a fresh aroma too!
2 years agoBeavercreek, OH
Easy to store and pretty light. Simple design but leaves floor fairly streaky. The other pad is better for not streaking. Inexpensive and serves its purpose.
2 years ago
This steam mop is the best. It's lightweight and gets the job done! I habe hardwood floors and this mop leaves my floors squeaky clean.
2 years ago
This product is good for the most parts. It gets the job done. But it's your call if you like the work or not.
a year ago
Hello,  I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation, my name is Sara from morocco I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and at The same time help your company promote the Best product for Beginners.I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.I love this Products, and I want to review this Products
a year agoAustralia
I love my steam mop. This one especially because it really gets it all your corners and grooves also swivels so will fit in any way. The steam works great, I've had mine for 3 years now and still works like new. And always leaves my floors looking really good Although I love my steam mop i still feel your floors do need a good old scrub every once in a while.
2 years ago
Have had this for a few years and apart from having to replace the water filter and buy a new set of mop heads this has never skipped a beat. I like that it doesn't leave a lot of residue and I even use it on my sodden floors. Fast heat up too.