BY BISSELL #6 in Steam Mops

The bissell symphony all-in-one vacuum and steam mop is a revolutionary floor cleaner that vacuums and steam mops at the same time. Easy touch digital controls let you switch between functions while cleaning so you can vacuum and steam at the same time or separately to match the right clean to the right situation. When you're done, an adjustable handle and quick-release mop pad tray make it easy to store and get back to enjoying that fresh, barefoot-ready clean you and your family love. This bissell symphony includes a bonus water filter to maximize performance. Includes a 2 year limited warranty. see more...

Rachel B.
Fort Wayne, IN
My mom purchased this for me when I moved into my new house since it had significantly more hardwood and linoleum than the house prior. I fell in love with this thing IMMEDIATELY. As weird as it sounds, I actually get excited to clean because of this thing. Would definitely recommend buying one for yourself!
Kathryn W.
Stop right here, read this & immediately buy a Bissell Symphony! This is a product I've been dreaming about for years - a steam mop and vacuum in one that you can USE AT THE SAME TIME!! Yes, you can steam and vacuum at the same time! I have an incredibly messy toddler & a bunch of animals...if there's one person who needs this, it's me! My Symphony lives in my kitchen - it gets used so much that I don't even put it away! It's compact & attractive so it's not an eye sore. The vacuum is really powerful - it looks so low to the ground that I figured it wouldn't pick bigger things up but it does! It comes with an attachment for a reusable (washable) pad - included with purchase are two types of washable pads - one fluffy one & one fluff one with rubber stripes for scrubbing. It also has an attachment for disposable pads (came with a few to try but you must purchase separately if you want to continue using) for yucky messes you just don't want to deal with & lastly an attachment to elevate the brush so it can be used on carpet!

Overall I'm really impressed with the quality, how lightweight it is & that it really is my all-in-one!
Cj N Sarah R.
Sanford, NC
Okay so I dont actually own of these However! my dad does and since we both have hard wood and carpet in our homes he let me borrow it to see what I thought!. Let me tell you! When you have 3 little kids running all over your house making mess after mess THIS is exactly what you need!. It was so light weight and simple to use. Fingers crossed I get one for Christmas! LOL He bought this online and said the price was very resonable!
Julie D.
Saint Marys, GA
I want to love this product. When it works it's exactly what I need on my floors. BUT I've had two of these break in less than two years (the original and the warranty provided replacement). And the refurbished replacement only came with a limited 90 day warranty so I didn't even get the full warranty period that came with my original device. Over all I've been disappointed with this product and will definitely be upgrading to something more reliable.
Samantha P.
Grand Rapids, MI
I have a BISSELL Symphony and love it. I like that it cleans with only steam, and can add scent discs if desired. I have two dogs, two cats, and a parrot. This vaccuum tackles most messes on the hardwood and tile floors. Only downside is that it doesn't get alllll the way to the wall, and could sometimes use another pass or wipe down in corners.
Letty S.
Naples, FL
Bought this a little less than a year ago. I love the way it looks and feels. Very lightweight and easy to maneuver. Very quiet to use; especially when you have two youn babies in the house. Vacuum portion is loud but it does a great job with suction. Very pleased with product
LaNay H.
Spring, TX
My husband recently bought me this to replace the shark we wore out. I have to admit I was really surprised how well the product works. You can steam the floor and if you see dirt you may have missed you can vacuum it up with out taking any steaming head off.
Faye V.
West Hartford, CT
This vacuum is perfect for hardwood floors. The steam disinfects and sanitized while the vacuum picks up any dirt and grime on the floor. It is super easy to use and it is easy to put away. Has worked wonders on my hardwood floors. Highly recommend.
Brittany B.
I bought this at Ollie's for $99.99 and I love it, not just because of it being hundred dollars cheaper. I cleaned the hardwood floors and my tile floors all in almost one tank.
Mandy L.
Junction City, KS
This is a lifesaver and timesaver when your house is all hardwood floors. I have a 3 year old and a dog, so cleaning happens often. This makes it fast, efficient, and really clean.
Amanda M.
Does this week well on wood floors and linoleum?
Elizabeth N.
How well does this bissell pick up dirt and dog hair?