Bissell BISSELL PowerFresh Steam Mop - 1940 uploaded by Krysten H.Bissell BISSELL PowerFresh Steam Mop - 1940 uploaded by Caitlin C.

BY BISSELL #4 in Steam Mops

The bissell powerfresh steam mop offers a deeper clean with the freshness of spring breeze fragrance discs. Variable steam control for consumer choice of low, medium, high steam, allows for the cleaning of different messes or different floor types. The innovative scrub feature tackles dried on sticky spots; and the fragrance disks insert into the mop pad leaving a fresh scent as you clean. see more...

• I have hardwood floors throughout my house, is this safe to use, ...3 Answers
  • How often do you clean your mop pads? 1 Answers
  • I have owned 2 different models of the shark steam mops and both ...1 Answers
Miranda M.
Whiteland, IN
This product is a game changer for tile and wood floors! Our entire downstairs is wood and was such a pain to clean before this product, it is so effective. What I love most is that it is so easy to maneuver and can get even the tightest corners clean. I have two small complaints, if you have a large area to steam, you will need to refill the water 1-2 times, and since you can not add cleaner, sometimes it leaves your floors with a slight wet-dog smell. Other than that I love it!
Carissa O.
I have this steam mop and I LOVE it. I have about 2000 sq feet worth of fliers that need to be steam mopped and the little Tank of water will last me almost all of it, when switching between the light and medium cleans. I need to do a bit more refills when using the heavy duty steam. I lobe the little scent pads you can put in the pads and the fact that the pads are washable also. Would definitely recommend if you want a good thorough clean on your wood and tile floors
Subreena G.
ATWATER, CA
This is the best thing ever. I absolutely love this product. It's so awesome that my friends have even bought the same one. It leaves your floors smelling great and afterwards I do a test to see how clean my floors are and they are spotless. If you want the best steam mop, this is it.
Nicole B.
Bastrop, TX
My Bissell steam mop changed the cleaning game in our home forever! It is so easy to use my toddler uses it.. well while it is off. ( The steam can be harmful)  It came with two scent boosters that seem to have lasted for a long time. I have owned my Steam mop for 8 months now. Here is the CON! for the past 2 months I havent been able to use it. The cap to the bottle that you put the water in has simply broke, all the way around. I read on other reviews that this is a common problem. So I made sure to be extra careful when twisting the lid on. Still this happen.
Kelli M.
Saltillo, MS
I purchased this product after we moved into a new home. Our floors were mostly hardwood and ceramic tile. I was looking for something that I could use on both surfaces and was easy to use. I bought this on sale after Christmas so the price was even more affordable than it already was. The tank is easy to refill and holds enough water to clean all of my floors on one fill. I also like that I can choose the amount of steam I want to use. MY favorite part, however, is the fact that after I am done cleaning I can simply remove the mop pad and toss it in the washer! This mop has really exceeded my expectations!
Meagan S.
Cedar Park, TX
I was a huge fan of this steam mop when I first purchased it. It worked really well and even made my grout really clean. I loved that it wasn't too expensive and it didn't come with a ton of pieces. However, after about a year of use I noticed it wasn't cleaning as well. Then a few months later the lid to the water reservoir broke. I did not replace it with the same mop because it didn't even last 2 years. Very annoying.
Molly W.
Love our steam mop! Cleans up sticky juice with no hesitation! So easy to use! I throw the pads in the washing machine with my towels and they wash great. I was amazed how dirty my floors actually were but now I know my toddler is playing on clean floors! I would recommend to any busy mom!
Holly L.
Wish I could love this mop as much as everyone else seems to, but I just wish it was a little more... The mop pads need to be cleaned every single time - even after a day or so they start to stink if you leave them on the mop. Otherwise, I'm happy with the product!
SYDNEE P.
Midlothian, TX
We love this mop and use it regularly to clean our laminate floors. It heats up quick and has disposable rags you can connect to the bottom easily. It was very affordable and came with all the parts you'd need to clean the floor. We bought the kit, and haven't had to buy any replacements for almost 3 years.
bridget k.
Milton, DE
This steam mop is great! It doesnt take long at alk to heat up, theres 3 settings and it comes with 2 cloths that are washable. The only downfall, because it uses water, the cloths get soaked so, yiu can put it down in the ground for a long time oe it will soak your floor! ( i have laminate)
Amy H.
Johnson City, TN
I have hardwood floors throughout my house, is this safe to use, and is it streak-free?
Nicole K.
Arlington, NE
I have owned 2 different models of the shark steam mops and both have broken after only 1-2 years. Does this Boswell mop last more than a few years? How well does it clean? Does it leave streaks on the floor?
Holly L.
How often do you clean your mop pads?
Ashley W.
Has anyone else had issues with their pads leaving streaks after a few months of wash and use? How did you fix it?
Crystal G.
Do you like this product?