BY BISSELL #4 in Carpet Cleaning Machines

The bissell big green clean machine lets you deep clean carpets and upholstery in no time. It has rotating dirtlifter powerbrushes delivering powerful cleaning performance. It sprays, scrubs and suction cleans with each pass. It cleans both in forward as well as backward passes to save time. This carpet cleaning machine has 2 separate tanks, 1 for dirty water and the other for clean water. These tanks are removable, making refilling and cleanup a breeze. The flow indicator lets you know when it's time to refill water or the cleaning solution. It has a 25' power cord for easy mobility while cleaning. This bissell deep cleaning... see more...

Xiomara D.
Phoenix
Bissell big green machine is a wonderful addition to my carpet cleaning regimen. The only con is it doesn’t work well with certain stains. I wish it was cheaper definitely works better than most carpet cleaner machines. I definitely would recommend it. BISSELL Big Green Clean Machine - 86T3
Melissa E.
Anoka, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Fantastic machine! SUPER easy to use & I really feel like it gets the job done - I’m constantly loaning it out to friends so they can clean their carpets at home! Well worth the investment :)
Melissa H.
The big green machine is THE BEST carpet cleaner I have ever used. And I have tried MANY different ones. Cleans my carpets beautifully AND picks up more water than any other carpet cleaner I've tried. Shorter carpets dry within an hour and shag carpets dry by next day. Worth every penny.... I really cannot brag about this enough. Also, very easy to clean! That's always been a problem that I'd run into with other carpet cleaners.
Hope Y.
Beavercreek
I use the Big Green Bissel to clean my furniture and it is incredibly efficient and easy! My furniture is clean for the holidays! I have two area rugs I clean occasionally and I am always satisfied at how much it pulls out the water.
Andrea L.
Worcester
I had one and justv recently died, I keep bringing in to be fixed which I can't afford, I'd love to purchase another but financially I can't...any suggestions for cheaper kind? This is definitely not cheap
Angela M.
Valdosta, GA
I LOVE THIS CARPET CLEANER!!!! The Bissell Big Green Machine woks so well. I have 3 messy boys (and one messy-but awesome husband), and my carpet was a nightmare! I would get stressed over the mess that was my carpet. There were stains that I couldn't imagine would ever come out. I happened upon the Bissell Big Green Machine and all of the wonderful reviews; I knew I had to give it a shot. Well, after I received it, I immediately got down to business, and the rave reviews were TRUE! It got out our aged stains out like no one's business, and didn't leave our carpet wet, either. Our house looks so much better all because of this amazing cleaner. I literally said, "Wow, that's amazing!" each time I walked into our family room for the first 2 days after shampooing. I can't say anymore, it's just that good!
Jamilla C.
San Jose, CA
My cat pees everywhere and it sure stinks! The Big Green Cleaning Machine cleans on both the forward and back stroke, beating rental cleaners by a mile. Look at the picture of the dirty water - it's practically opaque 😺 use with the Bissell pet formula cleaner. Worth every penny! Got mine on Prime Day for a huge discount 💯
Brandy W.
Kingsport, TN
We have carpet that's over 30 years old and has not been cleaned in many years. We have two big dogs and a cat and the carpet also smelled bad. Nothing seemed to help. It was defintely time to get new carpet. We bought this in desperation and it took two uses but the carpet looks brand new. I couldn't believe the gunk and black stuff that was picked up. It was filthy. This really saved us from spending a ton of money. I'm a Bissell fan!
Kathy C.
This is a great carpet cleaner, much better than the "other" big cleaner that most places rent. The Big Green cleans in both directions, not just when you pull it toward you. It has a beater brush and works just like a vacuum. My carpets have never been so clean! My only complaint is the dirty water tank. It makes a bit of a mess when you go to empty it.
irene m.
E Liverpool, OH
I could not have asked for a better carpet cleaner. easy to use. VERY effective. excellent for pets. (very.. VERY messy pets) very good quality. Spend the extra money now and buy this one instead of the other cheaper ones. You will replace the cheap ones in a couple years, this will last a lifetime.
Tiffany D.
Paragould
Does this really get the carpets clean?
Deanna N.
Wichita Falls, TX
Could you clean couches?
Haley F.
Puyallup
How does this do with pet stains?
Susan R.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I would like to do a review on a carpets cleaner ! Is this one as good as a rug doctor cleaner ?