BY BISSELL

• How many times do you have to use it to get the stain or ...2 Answers
  • Will this remove baby poop from carpet?2 Answers
  • How much is it???????????2 Answers
Devyn N.
This product is a mothers best friend. When you become a paren't you think about a lot of things but I don't think you prepare yourself with how messy it is going to be at least I didn't. In the beginning it was just a tiny spot here or there but once my son got older was I shocked with how messy he could be. I think I noticed it more because we are in an apartment with carpeting that isn't ours that we have to keep clean. With this product it my house that is an actual possibility this stuff works so well and amazing.
Jennifer M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Oh my lord, this product is the best. My kids make such a mess with our dogs in the summer with playing in the water and they always track in mud and the dogs always rub on the carpet and this product really helps the carpet come out clean and make my house smell so much better then wet dogs and kids.
Tyconda C.
Bissell is the best at taking out any stains and odors that I have in my carpet. Whether the stain had come from a pet or from human. Even when the stain had been there for longer than any of us would like to admit to. Just add Bissell to your carpet cleaner and out the stain comes.
Jennifer N.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Bissell removal is a life saver for me I might just have one little boy but he has the energy of 10 I can't blink with out him spilling something and the Bissell takes right out
Clarissa N.
I think this product is way to expensive. I don't understand why all carpet cleaner cost 5 times what household cleaners do. I will keep making my own cheaper and smells better.
Tina A.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Amazing product that has saved our carpets numerous times having two large dogs! it has gotten anything out from wine spills (oops!) to accidents they may have!
Maddie R.
San Jose, CA
This product is amazing, it cleans out the pee stains and uh oh messes that my puppy would leave on the carpet. It smells good and it gets it clean
Carli M.
Olmsted Twp, OH
We had an issue with our cats and we were trying to clean up after them with no luck. This was recommended to us and it was a life saver!
Kate S.
Sterling Hts, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
A necessity when cleaning carpets with pets! Amazing how it lifts the stains and odors that seemed impossible to get out!
Samantha M.
Great steam cleaning liquid for people with pets & kids. Gets all tough to deal with stains out of the carpet.
Alicia R.
Binghamton, NY
Does this really help with pet odor? My mom has an untrained dog who won't stop peeing everywhere!
Patricia G.
Hamilton, ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Will this remove baby poop from carpet?
Mariah P.
Heath Springs, SC
How much is it???????????
Jasmina I.
Ankeny , IA
How many times do you have to use it to get the stain or odor out