BY BISSELL

Revitalize your home with this 2x deep cleaning formula from bissell. Ideal for use on lingering odors and stubborn stains, this cleaner works on upholstery and carpets. It is designed for use with bissell, hoover, dirt devil and rug doctor full-sized deep cleaning machines. to speak with a product specialist regarding questions on any bissell product, please call 1-800-854-7366, monday friday, between 8 am & 5 pm edt. see more...

Buy on Target*
Kirstin G.
Crown point, IN
We bought this for when we moved into our new home. The rugs were heavily trafficked from the previous owners and we wanted to clean them. It had a nice scent when we used it and smelled clean after we rinsed. Would buy again and do recommend to anyone looking for a good quality cleaner.
Elizabeth O.
Oakhurst, CA
The solution for my little green was no longer in stock soni bought this instead. Cleaned so well i noticed that the rest of the carpet needed a wash. hahaha because then there were clean spota on the carpet.
Angela R.
I love Bissell cleaning formulas. I've always used them and have gotten great results. They smell good and don't leave a grimy feel behind. Spend the extra money and get this instead of the cheap stuff!
Cheryll M.
This gets a LOT out of your carpet. I own a Bissell steam clean carpet machine and this is one of the products that I use for those tough stains that my teenagers cause.
Shannon W.
I use this on my rugs and carpets. It helps with pet odor and stains. I would recommend this brand and all the other solutions that they carry.
Dena H.
Did a really good job on our carpets and furniture. Smells nice and clean. Didn't have to use as much as we thought Not a bad price
Heather H.
Gastonia, NC
After my son had a punch bug, I learned to keep this on hand. smells great, and you don't have to use a whole lot to do a big area.
kendra m.
Kenockee, MI
Love this with my children I'm cleaning carpets left and right. leaves a great smell and also has lne with Febreze in it.
Renee W.
Best product for scrubbing your carpeting! I have tried several brands and this one is by far the best that there is!
Ashley B.
Yorktown, IN
This is what we use and I wish it had a better fragrance but does seem ti work very well on hard stains.