BY BISSELL #8 in Carpet Cleaning Machines

Be prepared for unexpected messes with the convenience of the Bissell SpotClean. It permanently removes spots and stains from wherever you find them using water, Bissell formula, and handheld cleaning tools with powerful suction. From high-traffic areas and stairs, to upholstery, auto interiors, and more, you have the ideal cleaner in the SpotClean. Removable water tanks for easy filling and emptying For carpet, upholstery, auto and stairs Dimensions: 12 inches wide x 14.5 inches high x 6.5 inches deep Weight: 9.20 pounds Included parts: Trial size Oxy Gen2 and 2X Spot and Stain Formula included, 3-inch stain tool Power source: Outlet powered Motor: 3 amps Capacity: 32 ounces tank capacity Cord reach: 15 inches Hose reach: 54 inches Model: 5207U see more...

Jasmine G.
W Valley City, UT
This is amazing! I have white microfiber couches and this leaves them looking brand new ! I also use it to clean my cars and it does such an amazing job getting all the dirt out from the seats. I highly recommend this
Tiffany B.
Huntington, WV
I love this carpet cleaner. I can pull this out anytime our cats make a mess on our rug and it takes care of it right away. Even does well on dried in messes. I couldn’t be anymore pleased with this product!
Laleh T.
This thing is a life saver! I have dogs and a nephew who visits frequently.. all that and a white carpet. This thing has come into use many times and is very thorough. The key is cleaning the mess as soon as it happens. It was also pretty adorable especially for what it does
Sarah P.
Hubley, NS
I love this cleaner, it does not disappoint! I use on some of my toughest stains and I am always left with a clean carpet. I would highly recommend this product, especially to anyone with young kids and pets. It is truly a life saver and a must have in my house!
Shanna G.
I saw this at Target the other day and I really want to buy it has anyone use this product yet and how well does it work? I want to use it to clean my area rugs that can't be washed.