Bissell 5207A Vacuum, Spot Clean Plus Carpet Cleaner uploaded by Ahkeeyah H.Bissell 5207A Vacuum, Spot Clean Plus Carpet Cleaner uploaded by Ashiah W.

BY BISSELL #57 in Carpet Cleaners

Bissell 5207A Vacuum, Spot Clean Plus Carpet Cleaner Home - Misc More for the Home - Vacuums & Steam Cleaners see more...

Nikole K.
These little spotbots are amazing!! They are perfect for deep cleaning a spot on your carpet. You just fill up the one side with water and solution and hit start. It pulls virtually any stain out. I pretreat any stains I know are going to be super difficult then throw the machine on and hour or two later.
Taylor B.
Mentor, OH
I would not recommend any product of bissell with a clear hose on it. The hose tore at the handle attachment on both my steamer and my spot cleaner. Apparently this is an issue for the products and I would not have bought had I known this prior.
Julianne G.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this! I have 3 dogs and I foster several on top of my own. It is a great value for the work that it does. It works really well. I enjoy that I don't have to break my back to clean the messes. I do recommend this product to my friends in the animal welfare community.
cindia g.
Fleetwood, PA
This does the job. Had a dog when he was a puppy and had to constantly use it for his accidents. You can actually see the product doing its work which made the process of doing the clean up less unbearable lol. Just be aware that this is for spot cleaning so do not plan on cleaning your entire carpet with just this product lol.
Kasey K.
Johnson City, TN
We have dogs, and dogs have accidents. These are lifesavers for carpet! Easy to remove stains and easy to use. You do have to clean them out frequently or they smell terrible, but that's to be expected. Love!
Briana H.
Rutherford , NJ
These small cleaners work great and aren't pricey. I usually use it for my car because it cleans the rugs so good. I purchased it online and would recommend to everyone especially if you have a pet. It is small so it has to be refilled a lot but besides that it is very quick and easy to use.
Caitlin P.
Frankfort, IN
There isn't a carpeted or upholstered spot in our house that hasn't met this little machine yet! With 3 dogs inside, this machine has had its work cut out for it. From puppy accident spots on the floor and couch to spills and ground in mud in the car, this machine will clean it all!
Allison J.
Westminster, CO
The portable carpet cleaner is amazing. Works great for couches, cars, small spots, beds. You name it it will work. Not always easy to lug the big machine around. Recommended this.
DeJa' J.
Detroit, MI
have one of these in my home currently. I vacuum daily. It's amazing at removing dirty. 'My only problem with it is that it's extremely bulky and a little on the heavy side. but i do recommend this vacuum if you want a nicely cleaned carpet
Sabina B.
I love my Bissell Spot carpet cleaner! I have a 4 year old and he is always making a mess and dropping something in the carpet. My Bissell gets all the stains out and works amazing!!!! Every mom needs a Bissell in her life