BY BISSELL

The bissell steam shot hard surface cleaner uses high pressure steam to deal with stubborn dirt and cleans the area without using harsh chemicals. It has a high-capacity water tank so that you can use it longer without refilling. The cleaner has a steam-on-demand trigger for treating tougher stains. It has a 16' power cord that allows easy cleaning of larger areas. Plus, this cleaner can be used as a fabric steamer to refresh garments and remove wrinkles. The bissell multipurpose cleaner comes with a grout brush, angle concentrator, fabric steamer tool and cloth, flat scraping tool and 3 detail brushes. It also has a window squeegee,... see more...

Ellen G.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love this little thing. It works great for sanitizing, getting into little cracks and crevices (especially useful on highchairs, etc), grout, in the kitchen and bathroom, and one of the biggest perks for me, was getting cat urine out of hardwood and linoleum. As long as you let the pressure build up sufficiently, it will blast and steam out just about anything.
Serena C.
Aiken, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
OMG I love this!!!!! Every paren't needs this in their home. I love steaming toys, door knobs, anything kids touch on a regular basis.
Last year a family member transported bed bugs to my house and I was able to get rid off ALL bugs/eggs with this Bissell. Would recommend this to everyone. Great buy.
Cristina C.
Maybe I'm not using it right, but I felt that I just made the area I was cleaning damp. Yes, that did make it a little easier to get off some types of grit, but I could have done the same thing with just a damp cloth. I know others who swear by it, but I haven't fallen in love with it.
Lauren  A.
Lillington, NC
I just got one of these for Christmas and i love it so much i can't put it down! My appliances now like brand new, i got nasty marks off of my doors and my walls are degunked too :) a nice purchase for sure
Sydney B.
West Jordan, UT
Love my steam shot!!!' The only complaint is that I clean so much with it, that I have to constantly refill. But it gets the job done! Easy to use. Easy to fill. Heats incredibly quick. Amazing little tools to really clean!
LaTosha D.
These babies are the beast at cleaning in all those hard to reach areas and crevices. The high powered stem just melts away all the grime and filth. Easy to operate.
Caroline R.
I love this steamer! It cleans without dangerous chemicals and does the job better! It is a must have item for any parent. Light weight and easy to use.
Cheryl L.
Orange, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love this awesome steam machine. I vanish it on everything from wrinkles in clothes to Steaming out the little cracks around the bathroom and kitchen!
OnDeane J.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
A great tool to clean when you have little ones running around! I use this on everything humanly possible!
Jennifer C.
Owensville, IN
Do these work well? I have alwa us wanted one but was afraid I'd pay too much for something that didn't clean well.
Samantha S.
I have been debating purchasing a portable steam cleaner for a couple months now, I'm leaning towards yes, but could you push me into the commitment phase? I have a mold issue in a few of my windows (old house, replaced all but these in a recent remodel) would this be easier and less harmful than me bleach bathing them, or would I still need to do that step as well? Also how does it work for cleaning grout, easier than using lots of elbow grease?