BY BISSELL #15 in Carpet Cleaning Machines

Bissell 36Z9 DeepClean Deluxe Pet Deep Cleaner Home - Misc More for the Home - Vacuums & Steam Cleaners see more...

Buy on Kohl's
Shannon S.
Valrico, Fl
I have two dogs. A Catahoula mix and a Siberian Husky. I live in Florida, so they are both inside dogs and shed like MAD crazy! I am sure you can IMAGINE the amount of pet fur and stains that need to be cleaned up on a regular basis. The Husky alone sheds and entire litter of dogs worth of hair by the hour. No average carpet cleaner would survive ten seconds of my house.

I shopped high and low and owned many other cleaners before this one. I will never buy another type again. My carpets are clean and the Bissell is still alive and fully functional. The house smells great and the dogs and I can live together in copacetic peace, joy and harmony.
Veronica S.
I bought this to replace a Hoover model that was a nightmare. This has been a great machine. It cleans well and has performed beautifully so far. We've had no problem with water being sucked up, it is as expected. It can be more difficult to clean it after using it, but we've had great results with it. We have 1 dog and it does a great job of cleaning up any of her messes. Definitely recommend and very happy with this machine.
Kristine C.
Baltimore, MD
After purchasing the Bissell cyclonic pet vacuum and discovering a whole new level of clean carpets, I decided to buy this instead of renting a cleaner. I thought I'd really cleaned up with the vacuum. Wow. This blew my mind. I now use this a couple of times a year to make sure my carpets are cat-free. They've pretty much paid for themselves! And I don't mind walking barefoot on my carpets anymore.
Ceceilia S.
Tacoma
Love this product! It works wonders on my pet stains and carpet odor. Can't wait to replace it! I had my last one for 2 years!
Frances W.
Grand Prairie, TX
Works great and will have your carpet looking new. This steam cleaner gets passed around. Everyone comes and borrows it
David S.
It's ok it couldn't really handle the amount of things on my carpet. Not to great for me. But isn'tterrible