Bissell 33A1B Handheld Pet Hair Eraser Vacuum uploaded by Toni W.

BY BISSELL #2 in Handheld Vacuums

Bissell 33A1B Handheld Pet Hair Eraser Vacuum Home - Misc More for the Home - Vacuums & Steam Cleaners see more...

• Have you tried this? :)))1 Answers
  • Does this work well on pet hair like a lot of reviews seem to sug...2 Answers
Crystal G.
This tiny vacuum packs a big suction! Without reading the very clear instructions, I immediately put the hard nozzle on and swept up flakes of paint lying on a tile floor. Swoosh! After dumping the residue into the trash, I replaced the soft nozzle and scooped up way too many cat hairs from an arm chair. I love that it plugs in and not recharges; gives it more power and easier storage. Speaking of storage, the cord comes with a "Velcro" strap to wind around the bound-up cord so the whole thing ends up being a compact unit. It even fits into a deep drawer!
Carolyn C.
Kansas City
I LOVE this thing!  I don't know what I was thinking buying a deep maroon colored sofa with 3 cats, but I went and did it. Shortly after that, I started looking for something handheld to get the cat hair off of the sofa without having to drag a big vacuum out to do it.  I bought one of these and have been so happy with it.  It really gets the pet hair right up on my dark maroon sofa!
Dani S.
This little mini is seriously a life (and sweater) saver!

With three cats and all microfiber living room furniture, a good handheld vacuum is a must in our household. I have tossed many disappointing models from Dirt Devil and Hoover and everyone in between, but I when I saw this Bissell model I had to give it a try! My favorite upright vacuum cleaner is a Bissell, so I came in with high hopes and this little mini did not disappoint!

There are two nubs: a plastic one and a rubber one with grippy nubs on it.
The plastic one is great for getting in between crevices of furniture and under things like my nightstand.
The rubber one is a star in my household. It picks up and collects hair like nobody's business. I seriously was impressed right away with how much and how forcefully it picks up the hair.
I've had it for a while now and it hasn't lost any suction or effectiveness, either.

This thing is seriously a game changer!
Morgan S.
As a crazy cat lady, I really appreciate this product. It was given to me as a gift and I've grown to love it. The best thing about the product is that it has little silicone nubs on the end of it near the suction. This is great because it grabs all of the pet hair off of tricky surfaces like my microsuede furniture. I always use it when company is coming over and I don't want them to get their clothes hairy. It is very easy to empty and clean as well.
Nellie L.
This product worked great to remove the dog hair from my couch. I have two large dogs that shed a ton! My only complain was that I had to empty the container more often than I would have liked. Very affordable!
Tess B.
Bought this for my mom and it works aammmaaazing. I have a corgi so hair is everywhere always. This picks it all up the first time around.
Dawn M.
Durham, NC
They should seriously give you one of these when you adopt a cat. I have two (one is a Siamese and the other is a big fluffy girl). The Siamese likes to knock her food bowl over onto the carpet, both of them kick and track litter over my carpet and bathroom near the litter box. Not to mention, both of them shed quite a bit so there are always random tufts of hair everywhere, including on me. This small vacuum really exceeded my expectations for all of those things. I've used it to get hair off my bedding, furniture, and clothing. It's great for picking up litter off any surface. And it works for all of the spilled food. I've even used it to pick up all of my perler beads when one of the cats jumped on my open box! It's great for any small mess or helping find small items dropped on carpet because of the canister design. I love it.
Lauren D.
Cleveland, AL
This vacuum was a total let down. I read tons of great reviews on this product, which I have yet to see these results others have seen. We have 3 dogs and 1 cat, so we have lots of hair in our home. Our stairs are carpeted, and I bought it mainly for that, along with our furniture and cars. This vacuum is HORRIBLE. It barely sucks up any pet hair. The rubber attachment didn't even cling to dog hair. The product does get other items out of carpet, but is titled "PET". I have other Bissell products I love, but this was not one of them!
Toni W.
Brookhaven, GA
Wanted a way to control the hair my little dog sheds on the furniture. I came across this on Amazon and for the affordable price it was worth a try. I love it! it's small, easy to use, and easily portable because it has a really long cord. The "bristles" on the nozzle definitely help with lifting of the hairs. I would definitely recommend.
Jenny B.
Had much success with the bissell per hair eraser. We purchased this handheld vaccum to clean the loveseat which our two medium haired cats liked to lay (read: shed) on. The brush at the mouth of the vaccum allows you to gently pull up and loosen stubborn hair while the vaccum suctions. It removes the pet hair from your furniture fairly easily and the canister is easy to clean out. I like this product for it's convenience, no need to drag out a heavy vaccum and attachments to do a quick daily sweeping.
Mary R.
Does this work well on pet hair like a lot of reviews seem to suggest? Reviews here seem like it might be over-rated. Specifically wondering about medium length dog hair (lab). I have a pet attachment for my canister vac that works ok, looking for something easier for everyday cleaning.
Stephanie S.
Spokane Vly, WA
Have you tried this? :)))