Bissell 2X Ultra Little Green Formula Carpet Cleaner

by Bissell

Advanced Formula Carpet & Upholstery Great for Stubborn Spots & Stains Compact Deep Cleaning Machines Bissell® Dirt Devil® Other Brands Little Green Formula:   Great for stubborn spots and spills.  Refreshes fibers with a clean fresh scent. 2X Bottles:   2X Concentrate provides the same cleaning power using less packaging than non-concentrated formula. Specifically Formulated:   Works in all Bissell and Dirt Devil® compact deep cleaning machines. Earth Friendly :  Formula contains biodegradable detergents.  It contains no phosphates, dyes, optical brighteners or heavy metals.  Smaller 2X bottles cause less waste to the environment.  Bottle is made from at least 25% post consumer recycled plastic and bottle and cap are recyclable. DfE:   Formula recognized for safer chemistry by US EPA s Design for the

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bissell 2X Ultra Little Green Formula Carpet Cleaner!
Jefferson City
I use this in my little green bissell. This is great to spot cleaning, kids or dog messes. It is easy to cart around, the cleaning solution smells nice and does not leave any weird residue on your carpet. Leave it dry and vacuum and it looks like new!
Taylorsville
We use this on our carpets every so often to make sure our carpet is still glowing. It smells good, and works as it should. We put it in our carpet cleaner, and it ALWAYS gets rid of our spots. Also works amazing with pet accidents!
Warner Robins , GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Great cleaner. It works well. I go through a lot of it. It smells nice and ofcourse gets the stains out. I would recommend it. Only giving it a 4 because it has some chemicals in it that I am not a big fan of
Evansville, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This formula really smells great and leaves my carpet fresh. It seems to work really well on some of the toughest stains. I have the little green machine and I have consistently used this product to clean my carpets with. It is priced well as well.
Lakeland , FL
I love this product. It packs a powerful punch with a small amount. I use this in my Bissell handheld carpet cleaner and mix with a little bit of water to make it last longer. The smell is phenomenal and it works really well for stains.
Middletown, DE
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I like to use the strongest carpet cleaner I can find because I have dogs who have accidents every now and then. The smell is not the best but it works wonders. It has gotten out stains as well. I would definitely buy again.
Camas, WA
I have a Bissel Pet Lift off, which is amazing!! We use this carpet cleaning solution regularly. It is reasonably priced, works well and has a nice, not overpowering scent. It is a concentrate, so it goes pretty far.It is not harsh and gets most everyday stains out. I would recommend it.
concord, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
this is a decent cleaner. i use it on our steam cleaner for our carpets. it makes things smell great! and it cleans minor things but, sadly, thats about as far as it goes! if I'm having unexpected guests this makes the house smell and look great for a few days.
Vancouver, WA
I'm giving this product three stars because it didn't seem to work very well. I mean, it worked sort of... eventually. I just feel like it took a lot longer to get the job done, more passes over the carpet than other brands I've tried. I took a gamble though, I'll jsut get a different one next time
Columbia
I use this in my little green machine and really like it! It does a great job lifting stains and leaving behind a clean smell. I have used this several times for pet stains. Sometimes I add a drop of lemon essential oil for a more fragrant smell.