BY BISSELL

Elisa H.
Penn Valley, CA
My new blissell carpet cleaner machine seems to like only blissell liquids. I tried other brands and never had the same success on removing stains and odors as much as with the blissell brands (i tried the pet one and this one). So why fix it is isnt broken.
Katy B.
I was not impressed with this floor cleaner. It leaves a musty smell after cleaning the carpet it doesn't leave a fresh scent like I was hoping for. It is also a bit pricey if I remember correctly.
Brandi P.
Anchorage, AK
Works like a charm every time. I have two dogs that spend lots of time in the rain! The odor sinks deep into the carpet! This gets it out every time without fail.
Sierra R.
Fletcher, NC
This carpet cleaner is so great, I used it to clean the carpets in my apartment before I moved out and they didn't charge me to clean the carpets! Just for that reason alone, it's worth whatever it costs. It has a super mild smell as well, which is great for small spaces!
Ashley T.
Springfield, MO
I don't really see a difference between using this product and a less expensive spray carpet cleaner product. When I used it on cat urine stains--it actually made the room and I smell like pee! The bissel product that I use it in--on the other hand exceeds my expectations.
Sara B.
Wilmington, DE
My cat was having some urinary troubles and was peeing outside the litter box. Thank GOD for this stuff. My house doesn't smell like cat pee
Ashley M.
We use this stuff a lot I like to clean my floors once every few days , it works really good and the smell makes my home smell good
Morgan T.
Fairfield, TX
Works for animal odor and for cleaning stains off of the floor in general good for animals
Jenny R.
Lethbridge , AB
This worked really well after my senile cat started peeing on my carpet. It got the smell out of my brand new carpet!