BY BISSELL

The bissell 2x ultra concentrated pet stain & odor advanced formula is a patented odor elimination formula that penetrates fibers to remove pet odors. The formula deep cleans to remove pet and household soils. The 2x formula is concentrated to provide same great cleaning to remove soil and stains. specifically formulated to work in all bissell and dirt devil portable deep cleaning machines. The 2x ultra concentrated formula comes in smaller bottles making it easier for consumers to use, and take up less shelf space. This formula is earth friendly and contains biodegradable detergents. It contains no phosphates, dyes,... see more...

Bissell 2X Pet Stain & Odor Formula (3 pk/16 oz)
  • "When those accidents do occur we use the Bissell pet stain and odor formula in our Bissell preheat 2x pet upright." in 1 review
  • "It really gets the job done and it smells wonderful!" in 1 review
  • "I use this in my carpet cleaner all the time." in 1 review
  • "The bissell cleaning products are great to have on hand" in 1 review
  • "This works great and I really like the smell of it." in 1 review
Brandy D.
Janesville , WI
Works amazing to get rid of pet odor, I don't currently deal with stains from my pets so I don't know how well it works for that but it's great for that pet odor you generally accumulate
Becca T.
SAN DIEGO, CA
use this stuff with the boosts and your carpet will look better than ever!
totally worth the price, and it's really not that expensive. totally effective, and you can find it just about anywhere. i would rather use the advance formula, i have 3 dogs so the mud stains and life stains are insane. but as long as you use the boost with it you should see a HUGE difference.
Stacey M.
APO, AP
I LOVE this product! We have two doxie puppies that have been nothing sort of a nightmare to potty train. When those accidents do occur we use the Bissell pet stain and odor formula in our Bissell preheat 2x pet upright. Not only does it get the stains out but it takes care of the deep ground in odors that often come back when they aren't cleaned up properly. It also leaves a long lasting fresh smell that doesn't entice our puppies to resoil the same area. It's well worth the price!
Rebecca L.
Evansville, IN
I think this is good, but wow is it pricey. I feel like it does a decent job, but I'm not sure it does enough to justify the cost over other similar products. I think the scent is okay, but could be improved. I wish the scent was a bit stronger because, well, we are covering pet odors....
Jennifer S.
Martinsburg, WV
I bought this around Christmas time when I bought my Little Green Machine. I really like it!! It's come in handy so many times. The smell is OK, its not a fresh smell but hey, it's a cleaner! lol I've used it on sofas, carpets, my car (seats and floors). It does a pretty darn good job!
Destiny L.
Broken Arrow, OK
The pet stain and odor formula is great for cleaning up little accidents from my animals when they don't make it out in time. I just pour some of the formula in my shampooer and wash the spot and its like it never happened. It removes the stain and leaves it smelling great
Marissa S.
This is such a great product. There's a lot of pets in my family and not all of them are potty trained so I use this cleaner frequently and it makes my carpet look brand new and gets rid of the stains. The smell isn't great but it's not overwhelming and it doesn't last long.
Michelle D.
Puyallup , WA
We've been using this even though we don't have pets because this is the only one that leaves a clean scent in the carpet and actually lifts every stain we've come across except for red juice stains from the kiddos.
Stephanie O.
San Antonio, TX
I love how great this shampoo works to clean my carpet. It leaves it feeling, looking & smelling like new. I love the smell after we get done shampooing our carpet. A little goes a long way.
Choo K.
Pensacola, FL
Left my room smelling good for about 3-4 days. We have a big dog so we feel we have to carpet clean at least every other month and this does last bout that long.