Home & GardenHousehold Cleaning SuppliesBissell
2X Deep Clean & Protect Full Size Machine Formula, 60 ounces, 62E5A

BISSELL 2X Deep Clean & Protect Full Size Machine Formula, 60 ounces, 62E5A

by Bissell

This 2X formula is concentrated to provide same great cleaning to remove soil and stains

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of BISSELL 2X Deep Clean & Protect Full Size Machine Formula, 60 ounces, 62E5A!
Bristol, CT
Purchased at: Amazon
This product really gets out those set-in stains and leaves your carpet or rug smelling divine. You often do not need a lot of the product in order to get your rug clean so you definitely get your money’s worth.
Macomb, MI
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This formula is amazing...not only does it provide and great clean, but it leaves our basement smelling wonderfully. This is a go to product for us and I would definitely recommend it. It is on the pricier side though.
Rowlett, TX
Love this product so much, cleans the floors so well and makes the house smell amazing!
Williamsburg, VA
Purchased at: Target
Always works great when our canine diva decides she can't go outside in the rain! This product cleans our carpet, with a fresh smell.
Barboursville, WV
Purchased at: Target
Smells great and cleans great! Most carpet cleaners i have tried don’t smell as good as this one. Having pets, this is a necessity in our home.
Newberry, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
I have three dogs and they’ve all went through their potty training stages and this is the best most affective carpet cleaner I’ve ever purchased! I will continue to use and will recommend for sure!
Purchased at: Walmart
This works Nason a sham pure and clean all the pet stains out of the carpet its nails amazing. I would buy it again
Scottsbluff
Purchased at: Target
I have one of those little portable shampoo machines because I have hardwood floors and just a handful of rugs so this works out good for me. The solution for pets and odors with febreeze is awesome! Smells terrific and really cleans, not just masks the odors. I’ll add a a tiny bit of vinegar with mine for deep cleaning and it still works great! I would recommend this. I pay $15 for a bottle where I live, but it’s worth every penny!
Beaverlodge
There is nothing nicer that a clean fresh carpet & couch. Just to feel it. And then to smell all that freshness is awesome.
Taif
This cleanser is great, it cleans carpets deeply and removes stains and makes it look new and strongly recommended

Looking for your answer?