BY BISSELL #11 in Carpet Cleaning Machines

The Bissell Spot Lifter PowerBrush Compact Cleaner is a powerful, effective way to handle all the messes in your home when they happen. The double the cleaning action lifts and removes stains and dirt. The powerful manual spray trigger lets you control the cleaning solution, and combined with the suction clean, it helps dry in 1 simple step. The brush cartridge removes for cleanup and maintenance. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Brandi S.
Philadelphia , PA
This saved the carpet on our stairs from having to be professionally done. It makes deep cleaning stairs so easy and quick, and is light weight so anyone can use this. It works great for all length carpets.
Nadirah P.
Tonawanda
I have this but I rarely have luck getting up stains left by the dog and spouse with this thing. Even with pretreating I end up scrubbing with a regular brush and getting my heat pro machine out.
Alison M.
I love this! Perfect for when my cat vomits on carpet. I usually create a mixture of the pet & green formula plus water for biggest boost. I really love that the brush is removable so you can clean it thoroughly too. My only complaints are that the machine is quite loud and I wish the reservoir for solution was bigger. I also don't like having to get down on hands and knees to use it. If they made the same machine with a "stick" to use while standing I would be ecstatic!
Tara B.
The only reason I'm not giving it 5 stars is because I always have trouble using this thing! It either leaks or I can get it to clean the carpet. It was given to me as a gift so I'm not sure about pricing. Maybe it's just operator error & not the crazy machine
Kimberly K.
I have a client who insists I use hers at her house and I despise it. Just another thing to lug around. I get better results with a damp cloth and dish soap.
ALEJANDRA G.
mesa, AZ
This brand Bissell is very good quality dirt lifter!!!!!! Very good carpet cleaner gets all those rough stains off really good 👍
LaRee N.
Broken Arrow, OK
This has been great for cleaning up muddy paw prints from my little monsters as well as any accident they may have.