Bissell 1322 CleanView Deluxe Rewind Upright Vacuum uploaded by Yajaira H.

BY BISSELL #82 in Vacuum Cleaners

Dimensions: 13.5W x 12.5D x 44H in. TripleAction brush roll features bristles for wood or carpet Finger tip on/off switch Comes with TurboBrush tool for upholstery, stairs and furniture27-ft. power cord Swivel steering for hard to reach spots Bottom-empty dirt tank with multi-level filtration. Whether you've got hard flooring or carpet the Bissell 1322 CleanView Deluxe Rewind Upright Vacuum is an all purpose cleaning machine. A 27-ft. power cord with automatic rewind and swivel steering helps you get around and into spots others could vacuums could never reach. A powerful multi-cyclonic system and triple action brush roll ensures deep cleaning on any surface. The hose attachment and TurboBrush tool makes cleaning upholstery, furniture and stairs easy. With the finger tip on/off switch and bottom easy empty dirt tank complete with multi-level filtration vacuuming just became quicker and easier. About Bissell Melville Bissell patented the BISSELL carpet sweeper in 1876, the company's first mechanical sweeper ever conceived. Shortly after, he built the first Bissell manufacturing plant in Michigan and began helping Americans and all of the world suck it up and tackle the confounding and unhealthy problem of dust-laden carpets and floors. A technology and trend innovator in the field of home cleaning solutions for over 100 years, Bissell remains committed to bringing you the most advanced, effective, and practical solutions for keeping your home clean. see more...

Jessica B.
We bought this fairly cheap from Target and now I see why.  The belt slipped non stop even on the highest carpet setting.  It was the worst and I felt like no matter how many times I vacuumed the carpet it was never truly clean.  The only reason I gave it any stars was because the cord rewinds was awesome
Sharayah G.
Salem, OR
LOVE this vacuum! It works so well It is so satisfying watching how much nasty dust and pet hair it sucks up lol. Defintely worth buying! I got it for Like $40 at Wal-Mart
Echo C.
I love this it is lightweight easy to use Easy to clean and it hides away in the pantry where nobody can see it and if I want to I can bring it to any my house keeping jobs if I would like.
Doda M.
Jonesboro , GA
Hi y’all how are you guys doing good I hope!
I like this product works good I like it cleans does what it should do ty hope this review helps gbu !
Jessika S.
Grove City , OH
We own this sweeper and love it. We have four animals and it does great with getting all the animal hair up. Very effective.
Mary Lou M.
Delanco, NJ
Great product as far as cleaning,a little heavy and bulky! Works great on plush carpet. Easy to use!
Heidi C.
Port Richey, FL
Love this upright bag list vacuum picks up well such a great price many many features to use
Yajaira H.
BRONX, NY
I have carpet in a whole house, this product help me a lot. I love that I can handle it because is lightweight. I really like the long power cordon, also the way that's release its awesome. You can suction hairs from your pet or your guests. I'm love with this Bissell. I had a old version of this brand, but this one exceeded my expectations. Highly recommended.