BY BISSELL #75 in Stain Remover

Heidi D.
West Bend, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This product works great! I have noticed I get best results when I am steam cleaning the carpet! When cleaning up a spill in the carpet like almost immediately after it’s spilled or maybe even a day old only, it works great! But for those spills and stains that have been in the carpet for some time.. You will get the best results when the carpet is wet and then use this product on the spots and let sit for a few minutes and go back over it. You will be satisfied!
Tiffany P.
Winter Park, FL
Used this to clean my a few times, works well on dark stains and light carpet, a little expensive but all the good products are. The scent isn't great but I guess that comes with the strength of the products. Would definitely purchase again!
Jessica B.
Manorville, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Oh my gosh this has saved my carpet more times than I can remember! It's gotten out juice stains, make up stains, spilled wine, pet accidents, even a marker mess my daughter made. I always keep this on hand at home.
Christy B.
White Hall, AR
This is a great product. The only problem with it is you have to use so much of it to get a stain out. It is good because it is a dry shampoo
Kathy C.
Annona, TX
Absolute lifesaver! This has saved my carpet from total diaster numerous times! Works wonders and easy-to-use.
Brittany y.
This product is great! ive used it before and can say it works magic!! lol but for real it does!!!