BY BISQUICK #9 in Pancakes & Waffle Mixes

Ingredients

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Leavening (Baking Soda, Monocalcium Phosphate, Calcium Acid Pyrophosphate), Partially Hydrogenated Soybean And/Or Cottonseed Oil, Defatted Soy Flour, Dried Egg Whites, Dextrose, Tricalcium Phosphate, Buttermilk , Salt, Soy Lecithin.

• "I highly recommend this to anyone who likes pancakes!" in 1 review
  • "I've brought this mix camping before, and the hot pancakes topped with brown sugar are perfect after a night spent sleeping outdoors!" in 1 review
  • "How much easier could pancakes get?!" in 1 review
Kali G.
Salem, MA
I guess this is the lazy way to make pancakes, but I’m not judging or complaining. It’s a great way to make pancakes without all the mess. Add some water to the bottle and shake for a little while. DO NOT leave the cap on for long after shaking or it will explode pancake mix everywhere (hilarious to see someone else do it, not when you do it to yourself). The pancakes come out fluffy and delicious and the clean up is so much easier.
Julianne W.
Vernon
This makes making pancakes so super easy and less messy. Just add water to the container, close, and shake and the batter is ready to go! I pour right from the container and i never make a mess from it. My favorite bisquick product!
Josiah W.
Louisville
This is not only convenient, but tastes great. I am a breakfast connoisseur, and this passes my test. I was weary at first, but after trying it, I will buy it over and over again because it's so convenient.
Jessica 🎀.
I’m a mom... sometimes I need fast and easy & this is my go to pancake mix when I’m in a rush! It’s so easy to make and you don’t even use any dishes!! Definitely saves me from having to wash extra dishes
Tina R.
Middletown , NY
Love that I don't have to dirty more dishes that I have to! Affordable does the same thing you would do in a mixing bowl just without the extra stuff give a good few shakes and your good to go! Don't forget to flip upside down and bang hard so that the bottom really mixes and the powder isn't still visible when you pour
Kailynn P.
['Terre Haute', ''], IN
This is simple and easy. It's right in the middle of a good price and a bad price. It's easy to use and no messes. My family love pancakes so I would say try it and you never know you make have a new brand for pancakes. I'd make bigger bottles too.
Danyel C.
Bremerton, WA
Omg this is so easy!! I love it. You do pay for the convenience. But it is worth it. So good on a Saturday morning when you can enjoy a good breakfast at home. The flavor is good as well. I purchased from Safeway!
Luci L.
Town Creek, AL
I am on the fence with this one. I bought this from the local walmart in my town. Yes it meet expectations, I just wish there was more variety in flavors. Yes the price is fair. I will purchase again because it is simply to fix and less mess.
Kasey H.
Columbia, SC
This pancake mix is okay for a quick breakfast for a crowd, but the texture isn’t quite as good as the boxed pancake mix. The only thing needed to add to the mix is water, so it is definitely convenient and easy to use.
Melanie H.
Lake Charles, LA
yes it makes things easy and less dishes, but the amount of water it tells you to add is too much. makes them very thin and runny.
just add less water and it will be fine though